#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

day 42 GSC she barely sexed on me and the pistols are super small i can barely see them.
IMG_9289.JPG
IMG_9290.JPG

Hey Growers,

I've been out of town...my work has me on a special project and it's a bummer to keep up on an outdoor (or any grow) when this happens...but here's my 2 FastBuds Rhino Ryders....I had to hide them in my wifey's garden, and did break down and LST'd them some (just bent them down), because of so many storms, hail, and wind...crazy weather here in the upper-mid north, 64 was the high today, and tomorrow about the same with rain. The plants get about 4 solid hours of full sun so they might be a bit behind but are healthy.

Happy Grows!

Tin

20170624_181932_HDR.jpg

20170624_181948_HDR.jpg

cameringo_20170624_182302.jpg

Good day growers so day 48 for my 2 ladies today.girl scout on the right has nearly doubled in height,stretch was not over when i thought.showing a very sativa side.and tangie matic on the left short and mighty stacking on the buds;)
_20170625_102244.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Good day growers so day 48 for my 2 ladies today.girl scout on the right has nearly doubled in height,stretch was not over when i thought.showing a very sativa side.and tangie matic on the right short and mighty stacking on the buds;)View attachment 770669 happy growing every1;)
Wow, GSC went mad

It's day 50 (+/-) for my GSCs, and I haven't killed them yet. I've recently developed some leaf coloration that I think might be cal-mag def. But since this is a Biotabs & AutoPot grow, I'm not sure of the diagnosis or what the treatment might be. Anyway, we're going to keep trucking along. :shrug: Happy growing you all.
50.GS1 a.JPG
50.GS2.JPG

Back