#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Run em straight up. I haven't had the opportunity to grow outside for many years, but when I did, it was au natural. I didn't touch them LST wise, that's not saying you can't. I'd say 'play it by ear', if a plant looks lanky, strap it down. Sometimes in high wind countries, some sort of windbreak, like bamboo rolls, might be needed. Defoliation is a no no though, outdoor a plant needs all its leaves. An auto generally takes a week or 2 longer to finish outside

Ask in the outdoor section, there are guys and gals growing some monsters there

Cool...My gut was to let them buck! I've never done that....My wife would be proud of me not dinking around with my plants all the time...:crying:

Unique very happy girls good job;)
Thank you very much, I'm super happy how they coming along. I can see they will both be pretty large gals am very much looking forward to the stretch. But I have this whole week at-least and expecting huge amount of growth by next photo's you see of them. Probably triple to quadruple the size.

Good work growers gorgeous girls.u made me wna share mine .so on the left is topped then lstd tangie matic auto,and on the right we have slow starter,girl scout cookie.she has been lstd.and is now growing faster than her sister.some nice vertical growth happening so im very happy grower.happy strong lady ladies. Had there 3rd feed of there life today .33 years old today;)View attachment 763190 View attachment 763191happy growing fastbuds crew;)
looking good green beast!

Thank you very much, I'm super happy how they coming along. I can see they will both be pretty large gals am very much looking forward to the stretch. But I have this whole week at-least and expecting huge amount of growth by next photo's you see of them. Probably triple to quadruple the size.
Stellar job man, are we expecting another @Unique knuckle dragging beast?

Stellar job man, are we expecting another @Unique knuckle dragging beast?
these will get large, not as large as that critical. These one's have been pruned and will continue to be, I'm making changes since I want my tops all even and what i'm doing will make that happen. Actually I always remove very 1st set true leaves because they never get big also the lowest branch is almost tallest, am right where i need to be. I can't have that X-mas tree look and 4 plants shaped like that, I simply do not have the room. I hope I have enough room for the 4, if not I will just move some into a different tent.

Unique thanks alot mate.my 2 girls should be far bigger at this stage, but they were set back and went without a fan and light for 5 days about a week ago.my timer failed while i was away with the kids during half term.so shocked them alot.im suprised they bounced back this good.they bringing me the buds thats the main thing.happy growing;)

these will get large, not as large as that critical. These one's have been pruned and will continue to be, I'm making changes since I want my tops all even and what i'm doing will make that happen. Actually I always remove very 1st set true leaves because they never get big also the lowest branch is almost tallest, am right where i need to be. I can't have that X-mas tree look and 4 plants shaped like that, I simply do not have the room. I hope I have enough room for the 4, if not I will just move some into a different tent.
different tent.....you make me jealous :cuss:
wanna buy a child? I might be able to have a different tent then. :yay:

Day 36

Just amazing growth with these autopots the glue is bigger of the 2 stretch seems to be about over I bent the tops to slow em down some following remos nutrient calculator pretty spot on..

I'll see you guys at the finish line buckle up its going to be a bumpy ride full of dense crystallized nuggggz
4309643361dc9f74a184ef1f1aa9e390.jpg
5ebc588d67f7f21925ba12fe7fb42d5f.jpg
48092b4ca5f76c40fed5c0914f76e21c.jpg
07312b0121ee967c6d71ffcac8ef617d.jpg
7d9bd8f823f4ef9b8af71a801789d18a.jpg

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Day 39..

BlackBerry.. Before and after defo..

20170611_193501.png

Screenshot_20170611-193200.png

Girl Scout Cookies.. Before and after defo

Screenshot_20170611-193241.png