#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

@Green75 I need to do a major defol myself just can't pull the trigger, it seems your cutting all the fans off and just leaving the budsites and new growth

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Yes that is what I did...take one leaf per site...then cut away till all bud sites are in the light...

Hey, @Green75 - when you give a girl a haircut, you take no prisoners. Where'd you learn your barbering skills, military boot camp? :woohoo: Inspiring, but scary. :yoinks:

Hey, @Green75 - when you give a girl a haircut, you take no prisoners. Where'd you learn your barbering skills, military boot camp? :woohoo: Inspiring, but scary. :yoinks:
Greenies techniques are only for the brave....:pass:

Doing good man thanks..yourself?

Yea man Reds lady is one to be feared..she is on her game!! My queen she is..queen of the canopy!!
Yeah dude I'm all good......that P.A is nearly ready to jar....I think she is hiding some moisture deep in the buds....really dense and tight buds.....mmmm she smells good too:pass:

Good day growers another day at work.come check on my girls on the 5th week birthday ,35 days old today and they are loving life.topped tangie matic on the left sits happy and is reaching for the sky.then we have the slow starter on the right, lstd girl scout cookie now dominating the tent ,she is a real contender she makes me very happy.auto sisters;)
_20170612_190412.JPG
_20170612_190439.JPG
_20170612_190502.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Self taught..growing for over twenty years..all kinds of benefits in defoliation
Love the video work as well. It's a real gift for you to share all that experience through the medium of annotated video. Makes it easy to understand and assimilate. I've already been experimenting more aggressively with on of my plants based on your tutorials. Many thanks --- I know that stuff takes a lot of time and attention to detail to produce as clearly as you have.

Back