#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Good work growers gorgeous girls.u made me wna share mine .so on the left is topped then lstd tangie matic auto,and on the right we have slow starter,girl scout cookie.she has been lstd.and is now growing faster than her sister.some nice vertical growth happening so im very happy grower.happy strong lady ladies. Had there 3rd feed of there life today .33 years old today;)
_20170610_173722.JPG
_20170610_173744.JPG
happy growing fastbuds crew;)

Good work growers gorgeous girls.u made me wna share mine .so on the left is topped then lstd tangie matic auto,and on the right we have slow starter,girl scout cookie.she has been lstd.and is now growing faster than her sister.some nice vertical growth happening so im very happy grower.happy strong lady ladies. Had there 3rd feed of there life today .33 years old today;)View attachment 763190 View attachment 763191happy growing fastbuds crew;)

They look great!
Ms Slow Starter got her shit together huh? Looks good.

Redhead thanks alot lady;) yea the slow starters most of the time make the best plant.just history repeating itself.every bean is diffrent. But defo shows that fastbuds have some great genetics;) slow or fast starters;) cnt be bad.happy growing;)

Yeah she is a super star for sure! Looking forward to seeing what she has to show us.
Glad to see a WCOG in this. Nobody seems to be growing them & I don't know why???
I just grew my 1st one & was very impressed with her. A gorgeous plant and had a wonderful lemon lime scent in flower.
I thought the WCOG was a no brainer. I didn't wanna do GSC or GG, everyone seems to be growing them. :pass:

hey everyone, here are my photo updates. My girls are looking very nice & coming along very nicely. Sorry am not able post much, am having hard drive issues and waiting on my replacement drive to come in,so I can clone this one and be back online. Anyways everyone's girl's are looking good. I hope you will like how mine are starting off. still a bit of time before I hit stretch, which fine for me. I will have these fully filled out by time stretch starts. Enjoy!View attachment 763170 View attachment 763171 View attachment 763172 View attachment 763173 View attachment 763174 View attachment 763175 View attachment 763176 View attachment 763177

Beautiful ladies there...:pass:

Here are the 2 Rhino Ryder's a few days ago (day 29)...

full

full

HELP OR RECOMMENDATIONS?:deadhorse:

So...The Auto-flowers I have done outside over the years (maybe 10 varieties) were all messed with by using LST, trimming, lollipopping, (never have pruned an auto) to keep the height down, and also exposing more of the lower branches to more light...they turned out pretty good for a newbie. I grew photo strains indoors all winter here (7 months) and have also trimmed, lollipopped, and LST'd, and scrog'd them to get the most equal coverage of the canopy in my grow tent....made common sense inside for sure with static LED's...but auto's outdoors are getting much more light and in a round-a-bout more natural way....so does LST help?:smoking:

I wanted to do auto's this summer, and nice to join this AFN site and find myself in a couple competitive grows...cool. I have these 2 FB Rhino's hitting 27" at day 30, and I've never trimmed or LST'd them so it's odd for me not to. Should I experiment and just grow these Au-natural and see how they end up? Or should I use my LST and plant training experience that worked before, to make this new outdoor Rhino run perform better? I usually start LST around 2 weeks so maybe they're too big now? I have a Dinafem Blue Critical Auto at 30" and a Nirvana Short Ryder at 32" also...all grown without any modifications, training, or clipping. I guess I have a decision to make...have any of you folks run these auto strains just straight up? How do they turn out? It's much less putzy, but we had a very windy day today and I had to support them so that was a drag....but I'm at a crossroads where I need to split, flip, and decide which direction to take these for the next 60 days.....ahhhh, so many decisions! :pass:

HELP OR RECOMMENDATIONS?:deadhorse:

So...The Auto-flowers I have done outside over the years (maybe 10 varieties) were all messed with by using LST, trimming, lollipopping, (never have pruned an auto) to keep the height down, and also exposing more of the lower branches to more light...they turned out pretty good for a newbie. I grew photo strains indoors all winter here (7 months) and have also trimmed, lollipopped, and LST'd, and scrog'd them to get the most equal coverage of the canopy in my grow tent....made common sense inside for sure with static LED's...but auto's outdoors are getting much more light and in a round-a-bout more natural way....so does LST help?:smoking:

I wanted to do auto's this summer, and nice to join this AFN site and find myself in a couple competitive grows...cool. I have these 2 FB Rhino's hitting 27" at day 30, and I've never trimmed or LST'd them so it's odd for me not to. Should I experiment and just grow these Au-natural and see how they end up? Or should I use my LST and plant training experience that worked before, to make this new outdoor Rhino run perform better? I usually start LST around 2 weeks so maybe they're too big now? I have a Dinafem Blue Critical Auto at 30" and a Nirvana Short Ryder at 32" also...all grown without any modifications, training, or clipping. I guess I have a decision to make...have any of you folks run these auto strains just straight up? How do they turn out? It's much less putzy, but we had a very windy day today and I had to support them so that was a drag....but I'm at a crossroads where I need to split, flip, and decide which direction to take these for the next 60 days.....ahhhh, so many decisions! :pass:
Run em straight up. I haven't had the opportunity to grow outside for many years, but when I did, it was au natural. I didn't touch them LST wise, that's not saying you can't. I'd say 'play it by ear', if a plant looks lanky, strap it down. Sometimes in high wind countries, some sort of windbreak, like bamboo rolls, might be needed. Defoliation is a no no though, outdoor a plant needs all its leaves. An auto generally takes a week or 2 longer to finish outside

Ask in the outdoor section, there are guys and gals growing some monsters there

Back