#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

finally got to take pictures with my wife canon.
Day 28 GSC she got a lst'd after the pictures
IMG_9221.JPG
IMG_9222.JPG
IMG_9227.JPG

Day 35 for Sticky Minaj.. Had to open her up and defoliate a bit. She keeps making nodes! She's not tall at all but she's healthy and happy, although the 5 gal pot may have been over kill. No signs of color yet but hopefully when the buds take shape. She's a soldier for sure though.
View attachment 762564 View attachment 762565
Nice lookin plant for sure!

My lady, 38 days young. Stretch underway.
img_3824-jpg.763109

img_3825-jpg.763110

img_3826-jpg.763111

img_3827-jpg.763113

I love the leaf make up, big serated edges, looks like they could cut cheese

Ribbzy she is a beauty really well done;).mine 33 days old today.so ur 5 days ahead,good times ahead .u have trained her bang on mate,top work.hoping mine give a good stretch;) what plant is yours again? Cookie or matic or other lol?;) happy growing.

Ribbzy she is a beauty really well done;).mine 33 days old today.so ur 5 days ahead,good times ahead .u have trained her bang on mate,top work.hoping mine give a good stretch;) what plant is yours again? Cookie or matic or other lol?;) happy growing.
Sorry, forgot to write that, West Coast OG. Cheers man, she's made a comback worthy of Lazerus

:woody:

Sorry, forgot to write that, West Coast OG. Cheers man, she's made a comback worthy of Lazerus

:woody:

Yeah she is a super star for sure! Looking forward to seeing what she has to show us.
Glad to see a WCOG in this. Nobody seems to be growing them & I don't know why???
I just grew my 1st one & was very impressed with her. A gorgeous plant and had a wonderful lemon lime scent in flower.

hey everyone, here are my photo updates. My girls are looking very nice & coming along very nicely. Sorry am not able post much, am having hard drive issues and waiting on my replacement drive to come in,so I can clone this one and be back online. Anyways everyone's girl's are looking good. I hope you will like how mine are starting off. still a bit of time before I hit stretch, which fine for me. I will have these fully filled out by time stretch starts. Enjoy!
IMG_1483.JPG
IMG_1484.JPG
IMG_1485.JPG
IMG_1486.JPG
IMG_1491.JPG
IMG_1492.JPG
IMG_1494.JPG
IMG_1504.JPG

Back