#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] things are getting Hot in here...:vibe:..Beautiful Girls....:bravo:

First day in glasshouse!!! I do some lst and defoliation on both girls ;) i dont use any liquid fertilizer, just vermicompost :smoking:

View attachment 761500

View attachment 761501

Well..they are Looking Happy on it...:headbang:

My son has recently taken a big interest in cooking, he wants me to teach him. I asked him why, he said so when he moves out, he can still cook nice fresh food, he's 11 :shrug:

So I might have space sooner than I thought :cooldance:

my now hubby used to stay over when my son was 11..drop me off at work..then they would both have breakfast.

Every morning the same thing to keep it safe..two slices of toast and a cup of tea..:coffee:..so after a few mornings hubby says son knocks at the bathroom door and shouts..what do you want for breakfast..?
hubby shouts back two slices of toast and a cup of tea..

my son shouts back..are you sure...?...I do a lovely scrambled egg and fried bread...:chef:

Cracked hubby up..:coffee:..but IMO...if you Like to Eat..you Learn to Cook.

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] things are getting Hot in here...:vibe:..Beautiful Girls....:bravo:

Well..they are Looking Happy on it...:headbang:

my now hubby used to stay over when my son was 11..drop me off at work..then they would both have breakfast.

Every morning the same thing to keep it safe..two slices of toast and a cup of tea..:coffee:..so after a few mornings hubby says son knocks at the bathroom door and shouts..what do you want for breakfast..?
hubby shouts back two slices of toast and a cup of tea..

my son shouts back..are you sure...?...I do a lovely scrambled egg and fried bread...:chef:

Cracked hubby up..:coffee:..but IMO...if you Like to Eat..you Learn to Cook.
Gotta love kids, better company than a lot of adults :rofl:

Her she is. I had to start a new seed so I'm way behind. The first one is a 3 leave dwarf. You can just see the biggest leaf in pot directly behind. 2" tall at day 30
IMG_1946.JPG

Sweet, thanks @Ripper....I will enter and read up on more competition rules etc...:pighug:

Hey @Ripper just want to make sure I'm in this grow with my Rhino's...I have pics back to the May 8th sprout till' now, and would also like posting them here.
:pass:Thanks!

Back