#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Glry114.jpg

Lsd 25
Day 25
Been leaving her alone while she recovers from a tiny bit of root rot but she'll be getting some lst & defoliation tonight.

Day 29..

Girl scout cookies..

Screenshot_20170601-150511.png

BlackBerry..

Screenshot_20170601-144624.png

Look real hard at these ladies...
zoom in even...stop...take a deep breath..relax...stay calm..what you are about to read will piss you off....

It does not matter which plant I put into the last and final picture ....I am going to win.

The new team... Auto Mechanics will hold the top five spots

We came to battle and our plants have the scars to prove it..

:tang::warrior::tang::warrior::tang::warrior::tang::warrior:

:amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon:

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Day 29..

Girl scout cookies..

View attachment 758179

BlackBerry..

View attachment 758180

zoom in even...stop...take a deep breath..relax...stay calm..what you are about to read will piss you off....

It does not matter which plant I put into the last and final picture ....I am going to win.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Yeah buddy! Top 5

Day 29..

Girl scout cookies..

View attachment 758179

BlackBerry..

View attachment 758180

There's no mistaking your work Doc. You ain't scared a bit.
It's a thing of beauty when you do what you do.
Boom Buds & Big Balls ;)

Day 29..

Girl scout cookies..

View attachment 758179

BlackBerry..

View attachment 758180

I'm Looking Change That! I plan to Bump ya out of TWO of them 1st five spots! but good luck to ya!

here is my weekly update. my two young ladies, have really growing up alot in last week.:bighug::pass:

IMG_1344.JPG
IMG_1346.JPG
IMG_1347.JPG
IMG_1348.JPG

I'm Looking Change That! I plan to Bump ya out of TWO of them 1st five spots! but good luck to ya!
You can only enter one in the final picture..Looking good as well.. Hopefully you have a third back up tho...

:chimp:

Back