#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

day 32, WCOG. Barely into flower, pitils are showing, but no preflower yet. Drinking like a racehorse, so i'm expecting some big growth soon, very obliging with extra shoots, one branch has given me 5 extra, and another, i've had to tie down the extras, they were going mad
img_3787-jpg.759820

img_3788-jpg.759821

all the shoots in this shot, bar the 2 in the bottom right of shot, are from one branch. The top of the branch is extreme left, it's now untied and pointing skyward
img_3791-jpg.759822

day 32, WCOG. Barely into flower, pitils are showing, but no preflower yet. Drinking like a racehorse, so i'm expecting some big growth soon, very obliging with extra shoots, one branch has given me 5 extra, and another, i've had to tie down the extras, they were going mad
img_3787-jpg.759820

img_3788-jpg.759821

all the shoots in this shot, bar the 2 in the bottom right of shot, are from one branch. The top of the branch is extreme left, it's now untied and pointing skyward
img_3791-jpg.759822
Wow, Damn nice!

No clue her age but she is surely young. Few fans have 3 or 4 leave while some have 5. The one to the left is actually much older. Not sure what's going on with that one.
IMG_1915.JPG

There are some awesome plants in this comp!! Great job everyone!! Today we are starting the dirty thirties! 30 days young today! Seems like just yesterday she was celebrating her sweet 16. I brought out the tinker toys because Sticky Minaj is on the stretch! Lol.. Gotta keep that canopy even! All she's had is aqua, Mammoth P, Recharge and [HASHTAG]#Autocob[/HASHTAG] rays .. No nutes. Healthy and happy! View attachment 759277 View attachment 759278
Love it #.. looking great bro. If mine turns out better I'll kill her off so you can win lol. :pighug:

Love it #.. looking great bro. If mine turns out better I'll kill her off so you can win lol. :pighug:
Haha! That [HASHTAG]#AutoCobLife[/HASHTAG]! I'll update pics of the Skystomper and Ripleys in the Cobshop thread!

Back