#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

This thread has slowed a lot where are the updates?

Still going strong. Now under 1000w HPS full time.

81Gsmcf.jpg

bLFmF75.jpg

Damn..gonna re-name this thread 50 shades of Bondage...:naughtystep:..there is some [HASHTAG]#kinkystuff[/HASHTAG] going down in here...:biggrin:..Let get it On.....

Thanks autobeast autopots really make this hobby of ours so much easier can't wait for the stretch to hit hoping these girls explode on me

Happy growing everyone

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

:headbang:

Rwdy I tried shrinking that image as a team badge...but it loses efinition..see my badges..Great Image though..:coffee:

Day 24 from seedling.

L3lXacN.jpg

[HASHTAG]#GoBelivitez[/HASHTAG]

Good day growers ,another 2 days growth for my comp girls. 19 days old today, here is girl scout;)View attachment 755872 View attachment 755873and here is topped tangie matic;) growing well;)View attachment 755874 View attachment 755875happy growing every1;)

jesus dude....nice tie down. smoking 'lil girl there in the dirt. serious props.

Amen..:headbang:

Hope these videos are enjoyed!!

@Green75 Love them cheers.
Having being on the end of years of don't Trim arguments..:nono:..I had visions of 50 #don'ttrim experts Fainting after watching it.....:headbang:..And..we Know what to expect on Results..
Go you [HASHTAG]#extremetrimmers[/HASHTAG] :frog:

No big whoop. Just plodding along, waiting for the girls to get bigger so I can turn on the autopots.
Here we are at day 23.
View attachment 756467 View attachment 756468 View attachment 756469

Not sure on her age. The small one lol. Let's see what she turns into! Both are gorilla glue from fast buds but only the small one is in. They are sharing a light that's why I have them together here. View attachment 756779

My GG was severely stunted so i just pulled her out. But my GSC is looking good

Lsd-25 day 22
4ad7267e9fe7a54daf5e105af30ddf17.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

View attachment 757008 View attachment 757009 Here's my girls this week. They went and had their hair did this morning!

:coffee:

26 days young.. After removing a few leaves and trying to open her up. She's a big bush of bud sites...[HASHTAG]#StickyMinaj[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#CrystalMeth[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 757108 View attachment 757109

Wow..some Great Growing going on....:bravo:..I'm Curious to See what the [HASHTAG]#extremetrimmers[/HASHTAG] add to the finish time/final weights..the Girls seem to Love it.. :headbang:

Prop she looks bang on track happy healthy girl,top work happy growing;)
Thanks bro! I never told you but you and Yeatster were the first journals I followed on this site! I lurked you both pretty hard and learned a ton! 2 of my favorite growers to watch!!

Damn..gonna re-name this thread 50 shades of Bondage...:naughtystep:..there is some [HASHTAG]#kinkystuff[/HASHTAG] going down in here...:biggrin:..Let get it On.....

Rwdy I tried shrinking that image as a team badge...but it loses efinition..see my badges..Great Image though..:coffee:

[HASHTAG]#GoBelivitez[/HASHTAG]

Amen..:headbang:

@Green75 Love them cheers.
Having being on the end of years of don't Trim arguments..:nono:..I had visions of 50 #don'ttrim experts Fainting after watching it.....:headbang:..And..we Know what to expect on Results..
Go you [HASHTAG]#extremetrimmers[/HASHTAG] :frog:

:coffee:

Wow..some Great Growing going on....:bravo:..I'm Curious to See what the [HASHTAG]#extremetrimmers[/HASHTAG] add to the finish time/final weights..the Girls seem to Love it.. :headbang:

Thanks a ton

My lady. Perked up a bit, so much so she was subject to a bit of a tie down.
Managed to force an extra shoot or 2 from a side branch
img_3777-jpg.757430

looking messy, but it'll even out. She's barely into flower, so still more training to force as much as possible
img_3778-jpg.757431

Day 25

Awesome growth since last update autopots starting to take off gsc on the left gg on right. The 3rd pic gsc up top and gg on the bottom leaf tuckin away happy growing everyone
7d633f58358570b610706016524dd424.jpg
96e22e5b7203a14fd5bdaecfb6b5ebd9.jpg
a1c4494905c80ee0b05aa66933ec2e6f.jpg
39e459c80b08ee35611e72bdbe018243.jpg

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Back