#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Hey y'all, apologies for not piping up much but for some reason I can't receive notifications re this thread, double checked it all...so I kinda forget to check in.
here's my girl, star dawg.
IMG_2509.jpg

I had a scare, almost broke off one stem right at the middle. Left it there hanging, it healed but it's stunted, see lower section on pic. She's doing good otherwise. 12hrs under lec 315 and 12hrs under the sun. Best I can give her right now. Full emerald harvest, veg.
Made a short video on her if you'd like to check it out.

Thanks bro! I never told you but you and Yeatster were the first journals I followed on this site! I lurked you both pretty hard and learned a ton! 2 of my favorite growers to watch!!
Prop well thanks alot mate .glad to be of help anytime ,kind words always appreciated,u defo absorbed all the info can tell when see ur happy lady.top work keep at it and happy growing;)

Hey y'all, apologies for not piping up much but for some reason I can't receive notifications re this thread, double checked it all...so I kinda forget to check in.
here's my girl, star dawg.
View attachment 757797
I had a scare, almost broke off one stem right at the middle. Left it there hanging, it healed but it's stunted, see lower section on pic. She's doing good otherwise. 12hrs under lec 315 and 12hrs under the sun. Best I can give her right now. Full emerald harvest, veg.
Made a short video on her if you'd like to check it out.

Looks good! Go team!

[HASHTAG]#WickedWhisper[/HASHTAG] :peek: Crowd 'round,,make sure no-one else hears.......

[HASHTAG]#alittlebird[/HASHTAG] told me

that the Top 3 Winners on the [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] First leg are getting the chance to grow the 3 [HASHTAG]#FastbudsNewcrosses[/HASHTAG] pre-release....:holymoly:

Before anyone else....and the New Crosses are so Secret we only have Initials for them...they are That Secret...:headbang:

Awesome................................huh.........?...........:d5:..

[HASHTAG]#YouReaditHereFirst[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#wickedwhisper[/HASHTAG] :amazon: [HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#WickedWhisper[/HASHTAG] :peek: Crowd 'round,,make sure no-one else hears.......

[HASHTAG]#alittlebird[/HASHTAG] told me

that the Top 3 Winners on the [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] First leg are getting the chance to grow the 3 [HASHTAG]#FastbudsNewcrosses[/HASHTAG] pre-release....:holymoly:

Before anyone else....and the New Crosses are so Secret we only have Initials for them...they are That Secret...:headbang:

Awesome................................huh.........?...........:d5:..

[HASHTAG]#YouReaditHereFirst[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#wickedwhisper[/HASHTAG] :amazon: [HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG]

Yeah, that's awesome alright, I hope us winners on Team AutoMechanics get a chance to grow some special plant as well!

Back