#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

I hope you like to get stoned and suddenly have the energy to bs all night on the internet, clean, the house, make some cannabis oil and this is all before sunrise. :rofl: Nice thing about it is it's mostly indica and doesn't make you feel anxious while gaining all this energy. Plus the fricking buds are hard little THC rich nugs. :smoking:

Good luck with your grow and enjoy the smoke. I know I do. :pass:
@HemiSync thank you, im sure I'm going to love that strain by the sounds of it.

I Think it is a Fine Idea @Ripper ..13 Brave Champion of Champion Gladiators in the Final Battle...with only 1 becoming Crowned [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgroweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] 2017

View attachment 722702

What's the film comp? And 13 is a very unlucky number for some. ;)

Yea but it would be a total of 13 in the final grow off, that would be unlucky. :smoking:

Depends what you are Playing..:yeah:

The Knights of the Round Table were characters in the legends about King Arthur. They were the best knights in King Arthur's kingdom, and lived in King Arthur's castle, Camelot. They were called the Knights of the Round Table because of a special table that was in Camelot, that was round instead of rectangular. This meant that everyone who sat around it was seen as trust worthy and equal.

Contents
[1Code of chivalry

Code of chivalry[change | change source]
In order to become a Knight of the Round Table, a knight had to prove he was chivalrous (polite) enough. In the legend, the knights swore a Code of Chivalry, which is much like an oath is today. This meant that they promised to uphold the rules given to them once they became a Knight of the Round Table.

Sir Thomas Malory (c. 1405 - March 14th, 1471) was an English writer, who wrote a book based on the legend of King Arthur. It was called Le Morte d'Arthur. In it, he wrote his version of the Code of Chivalry:

• To never do outrage nor murder (not to assault or murder anybody)
  • Always to flee treason (do not commit treason, a crime against your country or king)
  • To by no means be cruel but to give mercy unto him who asks for mercy (Do not be mean. Grant mercy to those who ask, even in combat.)
  • To always do ladies, gentlewomen and widows succor ('succor' is an old word for help; this means that the knight must promise to help women if they need it. Note that this does not necessarily include peasantry.)
  • To never force ladies, gentlewomen or widows (never 'harm' women. Note that this does not necessarily include peasantry.)
  • Not to take up battles in wrongful quarrels for love or worldly goods (do not even join in fights over anything less than God or country)
List of the Knights of the Round Table[change | change source]
In different stories, there are different numbers of knights, ranging from 12 to more than 150. The Winchester Round Table shows 25 Knights. Most of the people believe that these are the knights of the round table:

Other knights[change | change source]

I count 13 there...:d5:....:warrior:now Who is going to be our [HASHTAG]#KingArthur[/HASHTAG]..

Depends what you are Playing..:yeah:

The Knights of the Round Table were characters in the legends about King Arthur. They were the best knights in King Arthur's kingdom, and lived in King Arthur's castle, Camelot. They were called the Knights of the Round Table because of a special table that was in Camelot, that was round instead of rectangular. This meant that everyone who sat around it was seen as trust worthy and equal.

Contents
[1Code of chivalry
Code of chivalry[change | change source]
In order to become a Knight of the Round Table, a knight had to prove he was chivalrous (polite) enough. In the legend, the knights swore a Code of Chivalry, which is much like an oath is today. This meant that they promised to uphold the rules given to them once they became a Knight of the Round Table.

Sir Thomas Malory (c. 1405 - March 14th, 1471) was an English writer, who wrote a book based on the legend of King Arthur. It was called Le Morte d'Arthur. In it, he wrote his version of the Code of Chivalry:

• To never do outrage nor murder (not to assault or murder anybody)
  • Always to flee treason (do not commit treason, a crime against your country or king)
  • To by no means be cruel but to give mercy unto him who asks for mercy (Do not be mean. Grant mercy to those who ask, even in combat.)
  • To always do ladies, gentlewomen and widows succor ('succor' is an old word for help; this means that the knight must promise to help women if they need it. Note that this does not necessarily include peasantry.)
  • To never force ladies, gentlewomen or widows (never 'harm' women. Note that this does not necessarily include peasantry.)
  • Not to take up battles in wrongful quarrels for love or worldly goods (do not even join in fights over anything less than God or country)
List of the Knights of the Round Table[change | change source]
In different stories, there are different numbers of knights, ranging from 12 to more than 150. The Winchester Round Table shows 25 Knights. Most of the people believe that these are the knights of the round table:

Other knights[change | change source]

I count 13 there...:d5:....:warrior:now Who is going to be our [HASHTAG]#KingArthur[/HASHTAG]..
:crying:That's a long way of saying you think it might be a lucky number, but look what eventually happened to Camelot.

The fall of Camelot in Le Morte d'Arthur was caused by many factors that led to its destruction, but the largest singular issue is discord among the knights of the Round Table. ... His evil maneuverings definitely contributed to the destruction of the Round Table and the fall of Arthur, since Mordred kills him in battle.

Just saying, who wants to be Arthur now. :rofl: Naw it's all good my daughter was born on the 13th so it has always been a lucky number for me. Now if we have 13 growers, growing on All Hallows' Eve, with some reference to 666 then I'm out. :biggrin:

upload_2017-4-4_19-15-2.png
upload_2017-4-4_19-15-30.png
upload_2017-4-4_19-16-41.png
upload_2017-4-4_19-17-50.png
upload_2017-4-4_19-18-32.png
upload_2017-4-4_19-19-23.png
upload_2017-4-4_19-19-36.png
Yeah im aleady in the 1st leg

Hmm..obviously just added the FB Film Comp top 3 In..so you have already Qualified for the Champion of Champions Leg @Bailey..:bravo:
That doesn't Stop you growing in any round you want..but means you are not compelled to.
Would you let the other Two Winners in the Film Comp that they will qualify too now..:headbang:

@Mossy :slap:Incoming Im pumped for this you made my day !!

:d5:

Second one starts 8th of may to allow voting time in the first comp

What Entry window are you putting on it..keep it to a Week please...:headbang:..we are over-running estimated finish/vote times in the first leg..so keep it tight.

Got beans today, guess ill give it a shot too!

@Mossy I'd love to play along placing my fastbuds order within the next few days

Hope everyone brings their A game [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Mossy I have LSD-25 on the way.

I'm in @Mossy. Gorilla glue and Girl Scout cookies.

Damn..we are going to have the Largest [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] in the World here..:vibe:..or the Outdoor Auto photo Comp..it is going to be a Close Call.

By net year hopefully we will have more vendors joining in...:headbang:..for me this is the Right way to decide overall grower of the Year...:worship:..Fight for it...:coffee:

[HASHTAG]#autoflowergrowingjustgotcompetitive[/HASHTAG]

That's a long way of saying you think it might be a lucky number, but look what eventually happened to Camelot

Just saying, who wants to be Arthur now. :rofl: Naw it's all good my daughter was born on the 13th so it has always been a lucky number for me. Now if we have 13 growers, growing on All Hallows' Eve, with some reference to 666 then I'm out. :biggrin:

Ah..but Think about it..that is Exactly what it Is...

This years Champion of Champions Is King Arthur...2018 Champion of Champions Battle will decide if he keeps his Sword..or Loses it.. :warrior:...

We could rewrite Arthurian Legend.....:headbang:..I could make all the Gladiators pick a Knights name..then we See Who deposes the King next year.. one of the Original Knights..or an interloper..:amazon:

Last edited:
upload_2017-4-5_10-46-8.png
You Know I'm going to be Merlin.............................Right....................:aha:

I Forsee a Great Battle in September of the Year 2017..a Battle of Gladiators...

Fighting for the chance to be Called King..

Man I'm just waiting to see if theres going to be any 420 deals so I can order some seeds. I want to participate in this battle but I don't know if I'll be too late for me. I'll be buying gorilla glue and lsd 25

View attachment 728096 View attachment 728097 View attachment 728098 View attachment 728099 View attachment 728100 View attachment 728101 View attachment 728102

Hmm..obviously just added the FB Film Comp top 3 In..so you have already Qualified for the Champion of Champions Leg @Bailey..:bravo:
That doesn't Stop you growing in any round you want..but means you are not compelled to.
Would you let the other Two Winners in the Film Comp that they will qualify too now..:headbang:

What Entry window are you putting on it..keep it to a Week please...:headbang:..we are over-running estimated finish/vote times in the first leg..so keep it tight.

Damn..we are going to have the Largest [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] in the World here..:vibe:..or the Outdoor Auto photo Comp..it is going to be a Close Call.

By net year hopefully we will have more vendors joining in...:headbang:..for me this is the Right way to decide overall grower of the Year...:worship:..Fight for it...:coffee:

[HASHTAG]#autoflowergrowingjustgotcompetitive[/HASHTAG]

Ah..but Think about it..that is Exactly what it Is...

This years Champion of Champions Is King Arthur...2018 Champion of Champions Battle will decide if he keeps his Sword..or Loses it.. :warrior:...

We could rewrite Arthurian Legend.....:headbang:..I could make all the Gladiators pick a Knights name..then we See Who deposes the King next year.. one of the Original Knights..or an interloper..:amazon:
Sure will mossy

Back