#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Teams are Good @Green75 :d5:...for this first leg I organised the [HASHTAG]#autowarriorsteam[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#afnstaffteam[/HASHTAG] against all comers.

I have also Arranged a Team for the second leg..and I have asked @912GreenSkell to pull himself a Team up for the [HASHTAG]#afnoutdoorgrowbattle2017[/HASHTAG]

It makes it More Fun..:amazon:..so Yes..there would be nothing to stop you Organising your own Team..just don't go Stealing out of @912GreenSkell Team..

I'm Watching for Ringers.....:peek:..and that's just the Staff...

:crying:

Cool thank you

Damn my GG is like a month away from finishing. Missed the first and too far in for the second lol. Ahhh well! Good luck errybody!
One of mine just started to frost up, it's going to be close. Although, my GSC should finish.

Keep your updates coming it's possible that this thing might be extended yet again?

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Damn my GG is like a month away from finishing. Missed the first and too far in for the second lol. Ahhh well! Good luck errybody!

Next year you will know the start dates...:headbang:..Hopefully this is a Permanent feature an we can encourage more Vendor GrowBattles next year.

@Mossy i would like a provisional slot. Just in case my monster doesn't make the cut:crying:

:d5: You Got it @Dudeski ...

@Bailey has a Pass..straight through to the finals with his [HASHTAG]#fastbudsfilmcomp[/HASHTAG] win...if you get a Win/pass..it might be @Ripper v's All Comers...:coffee:

On the [HASHTAG]#afnoutdoorgrowbattle2017[/HASHTAG] we are putting up a US and EU Team..with a few tweeks to accommodate our further flung contestants...how would that work here...?

Hands up if you are In..and if you are EU..US or Other...:headbang:

Back