#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

View attachment 728096 View attachment 728097 View attachment 728098 View attachment 728099 View attachment 728100 View attachment 728101 View attachment 728102

Hmm..obviously just added the FB Film Comp top 3 In..so you have already Qualified for the Champion of Champions Leg @Bailey..:bravo:
That doesn't Stop you growing in any round you want..but means you are not compelled to.
Would you let the other Two Winners in the Film Comp that they will qualify too now..:headbang:

:d5:

What Entry window are you putting on it..keep it to a Week please...:headbang:..we are over-running estimated finish/vote times in the first leg..so keep it tight.

Damn..we are going to have the Largest [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] in the World here..:vibe:..or the Outdoor Auto photo Comp..it is going to be a Close Call.

By net year hopefully we will have more vendors joining in...:headbang:..for me this is the Right way to decide overall grower of the Year...:worship:..Fight for it...:coffee:

[HASHTAG]#autoflowergrowingjustgotcompetitive[/HASHTAG]

Ah..but Think about it..that is Exactly what it Is...

This years Champion of Champions Is King Arthur...2018 Champion of Champions Battle will decide if he keeps his Sword..or Loses it.. :warrior:...

We could rewrite Arthurian Legend.....:headbang:..I could make all the Gladiators pick a Knights name..then we See Who deposes the King next year.. one of the Original Knights..or an interloper..:amazon:
Real simple the voting in the first one will end on the 7th. Now if you are not in the first one we could allow a seed drop on the first and those that do not make top 5 can enter until the 14th.

Contestants will have two arranged fights to qualify in.
The Principal Develop Fight begins on 1-seventh February 2017.
Closes no later than 30th April 2017
The Second Develop Fight begins first seventh May
Closes no later than July 30th.
These are the two Passage Level stages.
The Main 5 passages on both legs..judged by part poll..will then be Welcome to take an interest in a Clash of Champions.
Beat 10 Develop Fight Champs set against each other to choose the [HASHTAG]#fast[/HASHTAG] buds Cultivator of 2017.
The Skirmish of Champions run date will be September through to December 2017.
Correct date to be orchestrated.
On the Primary leg because of begin in a matter of seconds the [HASHTAG]#auto[/HASHTAG] warriors Group will go up against All Comers.
To qualify you just need to come join the Develop Fight with any [HASHTAG]#fast[/HASHTAG] bud seed you have and begin your germ in the [HASHTAG]#fast[/HASHTAG] buds Develop Fight string.

[HASHTAG]#BeThereifyoudare[/HASHTAG] the [HASHTAG]#auto[/HASHTAG] warriors are out to fill the [HASHTAG]#autoworker[/HASHTAG] bureau for 2017.

I'm in....
What's up with teams...can @sonny and I be on a team together...

Teams are Good @Green75 :d5:...for this first leg I organised the [HASHTAG]#autowarriorsteam[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#afnstaffteam[/HASHTAG] against all comers.

I have also Arranged a Team for the second leg..and I have asked @912GreenSkell to pull himself a Team up for the [HASHTAG]#afnoutdoorgrowbattle2017[/HASHTAG]

It makes it More Fun..:amazon:..so Yes..there would be nothing to stop you Organising your own Team..just don't go Stealing out of @912GreenSkell Team..

I'm Watching for Ringers.....:peek:..and that's just the Staff...

:crying:

Back