#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

I think I will start mine under cfl and that will be momentarily had about a 3/4 inch shoot and she is in the coco! Well one of them, the other as soon as I finish this espresso!! Then I could go to the Cob which is 225 true watt or LEC315! Too many choices i hate that! Maybe a bag of vapor will help with that!

Attachments

• IMG_0201.JPG
    IMG_0201.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 46
My blackberry wants out of its shell..

Screenshot_20170503-055731.png

Screenshot_20170503-055724.png

The girl scout looks the same way..just can't see root good like this one..
It's on boys..ain't no bullshit going to happen this round...!!!

Dm thanks pal.goliath is my sponsored light.was not easy to get .always try ur best i say u never know whats round the corner;) goliath smashes it mate really is impressive.so im looking forward to showing u all how this light performs.i know im gna have a great grow along with all of u fine fellows.quality.and always happy help.questions always welcome;)
I remember my jaw dropping when you first got that light, it really is impressive. I will be running 4 single cobs in a 2x4 tent. Hoping one of the girls I have going now finishes quick or it's going to get a bit crowded but I didn't want to miss out on this comp.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey folks, can I play too? I was just kicking off my 2nd grow (1Sky Goes Dental), when I saw this thread and realized that I still had some FB seeds left over from my 1st grow:
IMG_3045.JPG
IMG_3044.JPG

Beans in the shot glass early PM today.

Back