#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Hey folks, can I play too? I was just kicking off my 2nd grow (1Sky Goes Dental), when I saw this thread and realized that I still had some FB seeds left over from my 1st grow:
View attachment 743822 View attachment 743823
Beans in the shot glass early PM today.
Consider yourself in and if you want your other non fastbuds plants in there is another grow battle that is for any seeds as long as they are autos

Consider yourself in and if you want your other non fastbuds plants in there is another grow battle that is for any seeds as long as they are autos
Hum, sounds interesting. I looked around and found [HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] Indoor Grow Battle. Is that the one?

Someone say lights? I'm running two 47W cobs in a 120 x 80 but can add a third if I need it :thumbsup:I've put my barely sprouting GSC into a root riot tonight.

@Mossy you said leaves, I take it you mean proper leaves and not cotyledons?

The first of my girls found her way to the [HASHTAG]#Autocob[/HASHTAG] light. The universe has given her the name Sticky Minaj. Her strain is crystal meth. Her homegirls GSC and GG shouldn't be to far behind.

I'll be running 2 girls under 3 Autocobs ( two 3500k, one 4000k.. 165w total) in a 32x32 tent.. And the 3rd will be ran alone in a separate 24x24 under 250w of led as a personal test plant.

Best of luck to all! Lets make medicine!!
DSCN0610.JPG

Holy crap! Finally caught up with y'all bullshitting parties, read all the threads here, they're cute but you guys don't stand a chance against team [HASHTAG]#automechanics[/HASHTAG]. Accept this fact now. :naughtystep:

Back