#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Soon be getting blackdiamond perfrectsun goliath 1000 out of hiding ready for the show down.cnt wait to get back up and running ;)View attachment 743423 View attachment 743424happy growing fastbuds crew,what lights u all running do share.as the light is very important to a great grow;)
Who the hell just has one of these laying around? Oh right autobeast does lol. I've seen some of your grows and I will be taking notes sir.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Here we go!
2922eb947f93fe5bc9dc2aae2da9e584.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's on like Donkey Kong! Here is a pic of my ultra high tech germination chamber sitting on top of my Amare SS150 fixture.....

View attachment 743223

...and here is a Blackberry after 24hrs in the chamber of magic.......she will get the root cube in the am....too tired to do it tonight......

View attachment 743224
That's what mine looked like last night! Not to worry bro, I got this!

Hey this is my sponsored light i feel very lucky to have it. Im just like all of u.a grower trying to do his best.this is a comp yea but all fun and games along the way.friends to be made.info to be absorbed.best of luck to every1 good times ahead;)

Dm thanks pal.goliath is my sponsored light.was not easy to get .always try ur best i say u never know whats round the corner;) goliath smashes it mate really is impressive.so im looking forward to showing u all how this light performs.i know im gna have a great grow along with all of u fine fellows.quality.and always happy help.questions always welcome;)

Last edited:
Yo @Ripper I tried to log on with another computer and can't remember my password, it says email sent! Nope, none sent! Yes I checked the spam folder. I don't know why I forget stuff, any ideas?

So far I have two spectrum King closet cases at a 100 watts each for one side of my 4x8 then the other will have a mars hydro reflector 96 and 48 I also have a old model 300w mars for just a tad under 500watts would like to upgrade my mars lights to either cobs or higher wattage Sk light, either way things should get exciting planning on running 6 autopots hahaha I have another 4x4 laying around that could be put into action if need be... Bring your A game guys Izzy's coming for the crown [emoji146]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back