#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Hahaha maybe im team greenthumb lol anywho all 6 of the girls have taps they went into rockwool blocks after being soaked in velokelp and some recharge
6d8736a4404a01e28343633a0162043e.jpg
the taps on glues are a tad bit smaller then the gsc
4b2a2055514adeef65c555b244623c46.jpg
we should have life in a day or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There she goes ladies and gents!!! Star Dawg!!! Green75 came through like a goddamn Irish ninja and kicked some ass left and right so I could be part of this incredible contest!!!! Dropped in water in funkyass shot glass at about 5.45 pm pacific time. Good luck all!!!! Just remember! Your Kung-fu is no good in this village!!!! Team Automechanics for the win!!!!

Last edited:
Both of my seedlings are up and one has shed her helmet and am waiting for the first set of leaves!!

Someone say lights? I'm running two 47W cobs in a 120 x 80 but can add a third if I need it [emoji106]I've put my barely sprouting GSC into a root riot tonight.

@Mossy you said leaves, I take it you mean proper leaves and not cotyledons?
Hey Elle, good to see you here. Let's grow some fastbuds together! I dropped an lsd-25 yesterday.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yo @Ripper I tried to log on with another computer and can't remember my password, it says email sent! Nope, none sent! Yes I checked the spam folder. I don't know why I forget stuff, any ideas?
Dude I reckon you forget so much due to being a stoner:crying::pass:

Back