#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Ladys and gemtelman this is the end of story with GorillaGlue! I chop her today and make some final photos :smoking:

I would say she is arround 70days old, smell somethink between limone and some chems :drool: i grow her 20 days under cob lights, later i move her under sun into my glasshouse. I use only organic nutes (vermicompost, vermicompost tea, kelp, fish meal, blood meal....)

@Ripper this would be mine final photo (if is ok)?
View attachment 782104

View attachment 782105

View attachment 782106

View attachment 782107

View attachment 782108

Here you are @Ripper .... i hope first photo will be fine :thanks:

Harvested my Girl Scout Cookies today..I really do love her..I promise
She did awesome.. Very easy plant to grow..no troubles at all..as amazing as she looks.. she will not be the girl I enter in this comp. Here is a picture of her in all her glory...

View attachment 783785

View attachment 783786

View attachment 783787

View attachment 783788

Now a little taste of the BlackBerry that will be entered..

View attachment 783791
Dude.......those girls are sweet as.......so fine lol........good luck mate!:pass:

Okay got it @Ripper

Here's my final submission

1NdLduZ.jpg
@MARLEY. That is one fine lookin girl:pass:good luck dude!

Some nice plants but I have to ask you folks is it a look you are going for? Cause I am going for yield and but not torturing and using superior cob light I am getting huge returns.. I can understand torture if you have limited space but it seems you get less yield...

Not trying to be an ahole just an observation... educate me folks

Some nice plants but I have to ask you folks is it a look you are going for? Cause I am going for yield and but not torturing and using superior cob light I am getting huge returns.. I can understand torture if you have limited space but it seems you get less yield...

I too aim for yield, since that is very important to me & to breeders I am growing for! Breeders do love to see big plants it helps sell them ;) and I believe thats why we being picked to show just how well their genetics can do under optimal conditions, but thats just my opinion. My plants didn't get nearly size i was hoping for, but this was my first run under that new led I know now I kept it to close, next time i will put some distance and I will get much bigger girls

Last edited:

...I go for yeild as well..and I get good ones.. Just got six ounces off a Critical Ogre auto by Seedsman

...I go for yeild as well..and I get good ones.. Just got six ounces off a Critical Ogre auto by Seedsman
I got 6 ounces from my tangie and all I fed her was water.. if I am not mistaken the crtitical is a big plant.. I have been considering topping but only for canopy height .. just interested in hearing why you guys do what you do is all

Back