#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Anybody doing the weekly ReCharge in a BioTabs grow? I love the ReCharge with my Advanced Nutrients programs, but am unfamiliar / unsure about adding stuff into my Biotabs program. Just wondering ??

What were you going to submit as your final photo of you delete all your pictures?

I tought i can use one of my previous photo which i upload... but i think that pot is not on photos... i will look photos on that tread and maybe i find some good photo with pot on it :doh: sorry i didnt find rules :face:

Anybody doing the weekly ReCharge in a BioTabs grow? I love the ReCharge with my Advanced Nutrients programs, but am unfamiliar / unsure about adding stuff into my Biotabs program. Just wondering ??
Recharge and biotabs would turn out with the dank throw in some mammoth p and your good to go

For great info on recharge and growing in general check out dudegrowshow.com

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Hey lads I'm going to be starting an all GSC grow soon, judging. from alot of the comments here it's pretty slow to veg? I am growing under a 600w hps would I perhaps be better off sticking it under a completely veg only MH bulb to start with and switch over to the flowering HPS bulb a few weeks in? Was planning on just getting a combined bulb but I have access to the MH so might be worth using it on this strain?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Recharge and biotabs would turn out with the dank throw in some mammoth p and your good to go

For great info on recharge and growing in general check out dudegrowshow.com

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk
Thanks Izzy. I'm going back at this approach. :thumbsup: I had done the Recharge & M-P combo a couple of times early on in my BioTabs grow, but then stopped 'cause I got scared it might be making things "too hot" and causing some leaf stress. But I now think the leaf coloration stress was actually a cal-mag issue. So many variables, so many contradicting strategies. What's a poor noob to do? :coco:

Hey lads I'm going to be starting an all GSC grow soon, judging. from alot of the comments here it's pretty slow to veg? I am growing under a 600w hps would I perhaps be better off sticking it under a completely veg only MH bulb to start with and switch over to the flowering HPS bulb a few weeks in? Was planning on just getting a combined bulb but I have access to the MH so might be worth using it on this strain?

yeah its a slow one for sure, I hope ya have New carbon scrubber and few jars of Ona gel, because you will need it with GSC, that is the stinkiest plant i ever grew. I literately have my scrubber 3/4 up on throttle and two jars Ona Gel..the entire area around tent reeks something fierce!!!!!

Thanks Izzy. I'm going back at this approach. :thumbsup: I had done the Recharge & M-P combo a couple of times early on in my BioTabs grow, but then stopped 'cause I got scared it might be making things "too hot" and causing some leaf stress. But I now think the leaf coloration stress was actually a cal-mag issue. So many variables, so many contradicting strategies. What's a poor noob to do? :coco:
mine were started under 600w led, then put under 430w red sodium & 600w led.

I think the 600w has a 660w you can use on super lumens if you have that on your ballast, that red sodium is very good right from germ to harvest.

Back