#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Harvested my Girl Scout Cookies today..I really do love her..I promise
She did awesome.. Very easy plant to grow..no troubles at all..as amazing as she looks.. she will not be the girl I enter in this comp. Here is a picture of her in all her glory...

Screenshot_20170723-160634.png

Screenshot_20170723-161314.png

Screenshot_20170723-161538.png

Screenshot_20170723-161555.png

Now a little taste of the BlackBerry that will be entered..

Screenshot_20170723-160710.png

Mines no where near finished either, 2 or 3 weeks into flower.

Nice plant none the less, decent size for just an 8 litre UK pot too, thinned quite a bit that helped the branching to develop :smoking::smoking: good job all, some great budlets on show :thumbsup:

Been working away from home so not been able to participate much. Is there any other battle that could except a plant that as taken longer than expected? seems a shame really as I think she will be pretty decent in the end. Definitely a Sativa dom Durban pheno, can smell the aniseed in this lady which is very reminiscent of Durban in general.
IMG_20170723_191913.jpg

IMG_20170723_192011.jpg

Last edited:
Ok guys i see that i must to step out of that battle cause i dont have any photo with full pot on it :face: too bad for me couse i try very hard to compete with indoor growth plants:woohoo1:

@Ripper if you find appropriate photo please let me know :bighug:

Ok guys i see that i must to step out of that battle cause i dont have any photo with full pot on it :face: too bad for me couse i try very hard to compete with indoor growth plants:woohoo1:

@Ripper if you find appropriate photo please let me know :bighug:
Have you posted any photos? Post a photo of your finished girl

the correct ratio of nutrients, I guess?? I just can read them well I guess, I stare at them for awhile assessing what I feel they want. But I guess keeping very strict ph, makes all difference in the world. If I even think I made a mistake while mixing my nutrients I will throw them out and start over, that happens more then i'd like to admit, but atleast i don't take chances and give knowing there maybe a mixture problem.
Harvested my Girl Scout Cookies today..I really do love her..I promise
She did awesome.. Very easy plant to grow..no troubles at all..as amazing as she looks.. she will not be the girl I enter in this comp. Here is a picture of her in all her glory...

View attachment 783785

View attachment 783786

View attachment 783787

View attachment 783788

Now a little taste of the BlackBerry that will be entered..

View attachment 783791
Now that's what I'm talking about!

Back