#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

I got 6 ounces from my tangie and all I fed her was water.. if I am not mistaken the crtitical is a big plant.. I have been considering topping but only for canopy height .. just interested in hearing why you guys do what you do is all
@Ripper I am trying to learn the skill these guys have, the skill to read and control your plants moves, I am a newcomer to growing but have smoked weed for many years and I have seen weed plants before, but when I decided it was time for me to have a go, I did my research and saw what these guys were doing.........I haven't EVER seen a weed plant like that before lol!!! so I decided to try and it turned out to be much more interesting than just putting them under lights......obtaining a flat canopy is a better use of light(im sure you already know this)plus there are loads of cool and interesting ways to achieve it.....just my 2p mate:pass:

@Ripper I am trying to learn the skill these guys have, the skill to read and control your plants moves, I am a newcomer to growing but have smoked weed for many years and I have seen weed plants before, but when I decided it was time for me to have a go, I did my research and saw what these guys were doing.........I haven't EVER seen a weed plant like that before lol!!! so I decided to try and it turned out to be much more interesting than just putting them under lights......obtaining a flat canopy is a better use of light(im sure you already know this)plus there are loads of cool and interesting ways to achieve it.....just my 2p mate:pass:
One thing I have not seen to much of is a huge plant that has been topped . My biggest issue is that plants take longer when grown this way. My usual way is just spreading them out and bending them over and I love my system. Just wondering if changing would make any difference.

Welp guys the glue got the chop on day 76(a few days ago) disappointed on how my pics turned out crappy phone... Seen a nice amount of amber on the glue and most of the fans had faded from the flush gsc will be coming down tomorrow she loved having both lights to herself and plumped up nicely, 1st 4 pics are the glue the 3rd being my final comp pic... Then the gsc just super sticky with an amazing smell coming off her can't wait
aa849d113b922dd90a9438e53fbeae64.jpg
7e7dd1fce01423d46ec1be9c573fa81b.jpg
8fd529f4e2df691dae770312f4e22f72.jpg
546225b45879c771ae9a39f414d2380d.jpg
985a83361e4baa3e508092231d8b49a9.jpg
e133ccb0ac9eb1bd72d6cc51d771513f.jpg
7c41546395283ea9c44debfe35f0abe0.jpg
ec68402540dc451f5ec5905723333c46.jpg

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Second update for my Fastbuds BDM. Nothing special going on just yet laying her down across a 5 gallon smartpot. I must give credit where credit is due I think I stole this idea from one of @budelee 's threads. Pictures were taken on the 19th so right around 15 days. Would of posted sooner but just moved and getting internet in a new house is apparently more complicated than you would think.

Attachments

• BDM 7-19.jpg
    BDM 7-19.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 80
  • BDM 7-19 Side.jpg
    BDM 7-19 Side.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 75
One thing I have not seen to much of is a huge plant that has been topped . My biggest issue is that plants take longer when grown this way. My usual way is just spreading them out and bending them over and I love my system. Just wondering if changing would make any difference.
Ripper I top most of my plants and like you said it does add some time. It works out well with a strain that is slow to begin with. I did it with the crystal meth in the last grow . My last attempt is below. Do not have a final weight but she was definitely above average. Chopped at like 65 a little early due to having to move and transport wasn't going to work.

Attachments

• Magic Black Diesel #1.jpg
    Magic Black Diesel #1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 71
My best answer mate would be to try it on 1 girl next grow dude, compare your interest against your system.......I spend a lot of time with my girls and I love every minute of it :pass:

Back