#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

I got 6 ounces from my tangie and all I fed her was water.. if I am not mistaken the crtitical is a big plant.. I have been considering topping but only for canopy height .. just interested in hearing why you guys do what you do is all
My Critical got massive @5ft 6in tall & 3 1/2 ft wide, produced 11.6oz- 325gm inside grow!

I too aim for yield, since that is very important to me & to breeders I am growing for! Breeders do love to see big plants it helps sell them ;) and I believe thats why we being picked to show just how well their genetics can do under optimal conditions, but thats just my opinion. My plants didn't get nearly size i was hoping for, but this was my first run under that new led I know now I kept it to close, next time i will put some distance and I will get much bigger girls

I agree and disagree with that breeder statement... I was chosen by both companies I grow for on my grow methods and training only... That's what they want to see as well..their plants thriving under pressure and manipulation and producing good yeild at the same time.. Means healthy strong genetics..stable..not sensitive

To each their own..just keep growing it and smoking it..!!!

I agree and disagree with that breeder statement... I was chosen by both companies I grow for on my grow methods and training only... That's what they want to see as well..their plants thriving under pressure and manipulation and producing good yeild at the same time.. Means healthy strong genetics..stable..not sensitive

To each their own..just keep growing it and smoking it..!!!
Like I said "My Opinion" I certainly wasn't picked for my small plants.:pighug:

Like I said "My Opinion" I certainly wasn't picked for my small plants.:pighug:

Keep your hugs dude...why be fake

I doubt you were picked.. You probly won a contest here voted on by other natural growers.. score..!!! Not hardly..

I was trying to remain nice and respectful..and just give another point of view in earlier comment.. but you needed to continue and pat yourself on the back..hope it doesn't get sore back there..I imagine you do that a lot...

have a great day man....take this for what it is...Shit talk

I doubt you were picked.. You probly won a contest here voted on by other natural growers.. score..!!! Not hardly..

I was trying to remain nice and respectful..and just give another point of view in earlier comment.. but you needed to continue and pat yourself on the back..hope it doesn't get sore back there..I imagine you do that a lot...

Excuse me? what the fuck I ever did to you? wow !!!!!

Excuse me? what the fuck I ever did to you? wow !!!!!

Woah guys, let's chill out here. Go take a smoke break and let's all get the vibe back on track here, eh fellas? :hookah::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Back