#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

My GSC is getting 1ml of armor si, 2.5 ml botanicare kind base, 3.5ml kind bloom, 2ml FF big bloom, and .5ml of mammoth P to a gallon of water @Unique first time uisng the botanicare kind, the other two plants have small burnt tips but nothing major.
mine I will show now.

Hey everyone, here are my Comp Girls, Today they fed 6ml micro, 2.5ml grow, 7ml bloom, 2.5 calimag, 2.5ml bud explosion 4ml terpinator & ph'ed to 5.99. My Pineapple Express is getting Massive grape like calyx's and beautiful colors I can't seem to capture on camera. My GSC is a Bushy Bitch for sure, She is very very Frosty and along way to go yet. Enjoy today's shots!:pighug::drool: [HASHTAG]#init2winit[/HASHTAG]
IMG_2280.JPG
IMG_2281.JPG
IMG_2285.JPG
IMG_2290.JPG
IMG_2291.JPG
IMG_2292.JPG
IMG_2266.JPG
IMG_2271.JPG
IMG_2272.JPG
IMG_2273.JPG

Hey everyone, here are my Comp Girls, Today they fed 6ml micro, 2.5ml grow, 7ml bloom, 2.5 calimag, 2.5ml bud explosion 4ml terpinator & ph'ed to 5.99. My Pineapple Express is getting Massive grape like calyx's and beautiful colors I can't seem to capture on camera. My GSC is a Bushy Bitch for sure, She is very very Frosty and along way to go yet. Enjoy today's shots!:pighug::drool: [HASHTAG]#init2winit[/HASHTAG] View attachment 782902 View attachment 782903 View attachment 782904 View attachment 782905 View attachment 782906 View attachment 782907 View attachment 782908 View attachment 782909 View attachment 782910 View attachment 782911
there are some very nice pink & orangish/redish colors on My Pineapple Express that I can't seem to capture on camera. With any luck I will win this comp and that will give me a 2nd chance at this one again, I know I can make this plant come out better next time around, although I still think she gonna be a rather impressive looking lady when she's finished. Huge Sativa Buds with massive Grape Calyx's and the beautiful colors she has will hopefully get more noticeable for the camera and stop being shy! My GSC Gonna be my Show-Stopper, I been mostly Focused on that girl since I felt right from the start she has best chance of my Two.

Last edited:
Ok I found two final pictures and posted them the poll is open for an hour do not vote yet .. anymore final pictures please tag me in the post ... remember the final picture rules to show the whole pot they were grown in .

Oh Sh** i dont have picture with all pot on.... :doh::shrug:

And i allways delete photos from my phone.... huh what can i do now? :nono:

Hey everyone, here are my Comp Girls, Today they fed 6ml micro, 2.5ml grow, 7ml bloom, 2.5 calimag, 2.5ml bud explosion 4ml terpinator & ph'ed to 5.99. My Pineapple Express is getting Massive grape like calyx's and beautiful colors I can't seem to capture on camera. My GSC is a Bushy Bitch for sure, She is very very Frosty and along way to go yet. Enjoy today's shots!:pighug::drool: [HASHTAG]#init2winit[/HASHTAG] View attachment 782902 View attachment 782903 View attachment 782904 View attachment 782905 View attachment 782906 View attachment 782907 View attachment 782908 View attachment 782909 View attachment 782910 View attachment 782911
Looking very good, what do you think makes them so frosty?

Looking very good, what do you think makes them so frosty?
the correct ratio of nutrients, I guess?? I just can read them well I guess, I stare at them for awhile assessing what I feel they want. But I guess keeping very strict ph, makes all difference in the world. If I even think I made a mistake while mixing my nutrients I will throw them out and start over, that happens more then i'd like to admit, but atleast i don't take chances and give knowing there maybe a mixture problem.

Last edited:
I see some people given ph all over the place, I learned that if you start at 5.95 +/- .05 and hold it there through-out grow,rarely will you ever have a nutrient issue or any kind of other issue. Normally 9 times out of 10 someones ph pen is off, or did not mix nutrients between adding (nute lock),nutrients not completely ph stable I let mine sit 30-45mins and check no less then 10 times. Maybe a bit obsessive but they come out good. oh and never ever give a plant nutrients if coco/soil is on dry side, wet first with calmag & ph water, then give nutrients.

Last edited:
Back