#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

@Unique she's was on 20/4 a good while ago but she's been under 18/6 for quite some time now. I talked to fastbuds and they said it's a long vegging pheno. She's on full flower mode now and smelling very good, also she's going to be frosty.

IMG_3620.jpg

@Ripper
Here's my final picture! The Runt Dawg

day 70 GSC
here are some pics to show the progress of my girl in flower. As you can see she barely started and she has a good amount of trichs already.
IMG_9406.JPG
IMG_9407.JPG
IMG_9408.JPG
IMG_9409.JPG
IMG_9411.JPG
IMG_9412.JPG

she stands at around 20" inches i believe.

@Unique she's was on 20/4 a good while ago but she's been under 18/6 for quite some time now. I talked to fastbuds and they said it's a long vegging pheno. She's on full flower mode now and smelling very good, also she's going to be frosty.
Yeah, Mine is also super super slow grower and started 19/5 I moved to 18/6 and will not go less coz i need a yield from it.

day 70 GSC
here are some pics to show the progress of my girl in flower. As you can see she barely started and she has a good amount of trichs already.
View attachment 782787 View attachment 782788 View attachment 782789 View attachment 782790 View attachment 782791 View attachment 782792

oh wow, I thought mine were the further behind then everyone, mine like a week at most ahead of yours in bloom i think. I'll have pics in couple hours.

day 70 GSC
View attachment 782787 View attachment 782788 View attachment 782789 View attachment 782790 View attachment 782791 View attachment 782792

its seems this GSC doesn't go into high speed veg like other auto's, just remain slow and steady very slow... but she does smell awesome frosty as a F**k!

hey nizmokush, I think i might be little further then a week ahead of ya now. I was just checking them out and mine getting hit hard with bloom nutes now, like really hard and it's really making them blow right up.

My GSC is getting 1ml of armor si, 2.5 ml botanicare kind base, 3.5ml kind bloom, 2ml FF big bloom, and .5ml of mammoth P to a gallon of water @Unique first time uisng the botanicare kind, the other two plants have small burnt tips but nothing major.

Back