#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Its day 74 for my GSC lady, and the buds are starting to bulk and firm up nicely. Still got a few weeks, I figure. It's my first run with AutoPots & Biotabs, and its driving me crazy to have to just sit & watch and resist the temptation to add various supplements to try to "improve" or "enhance" the process.

74.GSC2 b.JPG
74.GSC2 c.JPG
74.GSC2 d.JPG
74.GSC2 e.JPG

Ladys and gemtelman this is the end of story with GorillaGlue! I chop her today and make some final photos :smoking:

I would say she is arround 70days old, smell somethink between limone and some chems :drool: i grow her 20 days under cob lights, later i move her under sun into my glasshouse. I use only organic nutes (vermicompost, vermicompost tea, kelp, fish meal, blood meal....)

View attachment 782104

View attachment 782105

View attachment 782106

View attachment 782107

View attachment 782108
Looking lovely gonna be some amazing smoke with the organic route way to go

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Well sadly I think I'm out of this battle my GSC barely started flowering.
Hey nizmokush, how many hours a day are your plants on? over 18? maybe you can cut back your light hours to force flowering? I hate to see people go out this way, really I hope your able make her finish.:vibes::karmacloud: I had to reduce my gsc from 19/5 to 18/6 to speed up this flowering or I won't finish in time either.

Ok I found two final pictures and posted them the poll is open for an hour do not vote yet .. anymore final pictures please tag me in the post ... remember the final picture rules to show the whole pot they were grown in .

Back