Fast Buds FAST BUDS MADNESS: GORILLA cOOKIES,oRANGE SHERB,STRAWBERRY PIE!

Advanced claim this

Flawless Finish is scientifically designed to assist in the flushing of accumulated nutrients in flowers and leaves. There claiming the flowers lets say buds do co rain nutrients. Logically too make sense of the. My question will be next is
so if the flowers don’t hold nutrients, why do they burn like shit and ash black for then what’s that down too just removing nutrients from leaves. Dark period is good and ice flushing it makes the plant thinks it’s dieting or sum fun ramping up its natural defence. Like shocking the plant into more resin. I might give the dark period a go. Did you see any major difference?

I barley have any leafs left lol I’ve somehow fried all off them with my choice off feeds which was hard too correct lol

Yes I was going to say that it's in there best interest to market a product as doing such but I trust the people who aren't making money off pushing a product more then the people who stand to profit. From my experiences as well and this is anecdotal but using that product and others similar to it previously did not have a positive effect of my smoke. That's just anecdotal though. Again to put it another way would you trust the pharmaceutical company that there product is beneficial if many other qualified scientists had plenty of real science to say it wasn't?

I'm not saying do or don't use anything or not to flush as I do just presenting other people's science and information what we all do with it is our own choice. Also things and accepted science has changed over time and I can accept that as well just presenting information from what I see as a very reputable source who cited other reputable sources I am not arguing for or against anything and in fact Dr. MJ Coco himself said that there is enough anecdotal evidence to say something is happening.

I also flush personally just not with a Flushing or leeching agent. Again my preference I just shared information I didn't even begin to give you advice as everyone has differs t experiences and preferences. Good luck to you bro. I have shared the information again its up to us each personally to translate and interpret the information given I even went so far as to state science established science has and does change. Please do not misinterpret my words and claim I have made statements against anyone when I have not.

There may be a better thread in the myth busters section to discuss flushing vs non flushing.

Yea there definitely is I wasn't trying to dispute or argue anyways just share someone else's educated information. I have never had any smoke burn that way personally when I haven't flushed it either but that's just me I am not and won't be making any claims of any kind I don't consider myself enough of an expert and there is more experienced people and better growers many of them here. I hope everyone's grows go good and whether you flush or not and with an agent or not I hope its happy and good smoking for all.

Back