Fast Buds FAST BUDS MADNESS: GORILLA cOOKIES,oRANGE SHERB,STRAWBERRY PIE!

@Wile e Peyote hey bro. I was considering using auto pot pot system. I have a few questions please.

1. when the water runs low in the reservoir, does the ec rise.

2. do plates take longer in auto pots, or are Sativaa more suited.

3. I’m planning on using advanced same as you: do you notice any problems, like cal mag issues. Or any salt build up, with the trio,

thanks

Thanks

@Wile e Peyote hey bro. I was considering using auto pot pot system. I have a few questions please.

1. when the water runs low in the reservoir, does the ec rise.

2. do plates take longer in auto pots, or are Sativaa more suited.

3. I’m planning on using advanced same as you: do you notice any problems, like cal mag issues. Or any salt build up, with the trio,

thanks

Thanks
First question no the ec doesn't rise, second question all depends on the plant dude some finish fast some like that squatter in my tent take 100+ days and last question i start will the calmag as soon as they start to flower same time i add big bud now if your gonna by autopots make sure u you get the 9 mm valve you should get no blockages with them badboys

First question no the ec doesn't rise, second question all depends on the plant dude some finish fast some like that squatter in my tent take 100+ days and last question i start will the calmag as soon as they start to flower same time i add big bud now if your gonna by autopots make sure u you get the 9 mm valve you should get no blockages with them badboys

appreciate it brother,:d5::thanks:

Day 52
20210103_155732.jpg
20210103_155611.jpg

Back