Fast Buds FAST BUDS MADNESS: GORILLA cOOKIES,oRANGE SHERB,STRAWBERRY PIE!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I’ve had my fair share of diasters lol

but I’m experimenting with different nutes, but defently there coming out nice.
that s all we can do growbro keep on pushing till you get the recipe dialled in also there's a great payout at the end

that s all we can do growbro keep on pushing till you get the recipe dialled in also there's a great payout at the end

yeh defently. Just like cooking, fingers crossed it comes out decent at the end lol

thanks I appreciate it, Its a pleasure, too have you on board. oh base nutes are good becuse I don’t have a ph meter, I got tempted and added some terpinator and massive bloom into the mix lol. Hope it didn’t send the ph of scale. That’s a big stalk,seemslike you were taking her down

do you have any bud shots, there’s some lovely reddish hues with a nice resin production
Am taking her down in bits as I wanted some with at least a little cure for Christmas day. She's a very leafy bud that drys to quite light weights. I messed up mid bloom so the bud's not that sticky but still very potent and if you think strawberries you taste strawberries.
IMG_20201215_140454.jpg
And here's some drying on the tree.

Attachments

• IMG_20201215_142425.jpg
    IMG_20201215_142425.jpg
    688.1 KB · Views: 26
Am taking her down in bits as I wanted some with at least a little cure for Christmas day. She's a very leafy bud that drys to quite light weights. I messed up mid bloom so the bud's not that sticky but still very potent and if you think strawberries you taste strawberries.View attachment 1268217And here's some drying on the tree.

I like the way there drying on the Christmas’s tree,

Yh man I love strawberries hahhaa, that would be nice,

Back