Fast Buds FAST BUDS MADNESS: GORILLA cOOKIES,oRANGE SHERB,STRAWBERRY PIE!

Sorry I didn't even see that there was a question here. The dark time seems to make some difference to me but I have nothing to back up what it does with real data. Someone on here posted a couple pics that were interesting I can't remember the thread but I screenshot it.

I don't think the dark period idea differentiates between photo and auto and I've done it with both but again outside of this other members post I hadn't seen a lot of hard data and even this doesn't hundred percent prove anything. View attachment 1277589View attachment 1277590View attachment 1277591

Defently will be doing a dark period. And a drench of iced water.

Day 67

CDF56D2A-A387-48E7-B0A1-0A12856CCFF2.jpeg
F2A412BF-CA5B-4AED-AE2D-8324F1333529.jpeg

Last edited:
OMG IVE KNEVER COME ACROSS A STRAIN THATS SO STICKY, the leaves the whole plant it coated with glue OMG the resin production is excellent I want gonna take this plant off at a young age I thought it was a mutant and look at it know. View attachment 1278816View attachment 1278817View attachment 1278818View attachment 1278819View attachment 1278822
You'll find mutants or runts tend to be frosty as, that's why i very rarely cull auto's also im a tight arse soooo :eyebrows: :smoking:

What strain is that in the pictures? Definitely looks like some nice frost on them buds there my fingers almost got stuck to my phone scrolling by the look stickyyyy.

it’s the orange sherbet both off them have packed on frost.

the strawberry pie and gorilla cookies have nothing on it. The description was true there hash makers dream. It’s a sath a dominant aswell. But both grew with mutated leaves but gave some amazing resin.

hahha thank you

Back