Fast Buds FAST BUDS MADNESS: GORILLA cOOKIES,oRANGE SHERB,STRAWBERRY PIE!

@Wile e Peyote hey brother

I’ve done the chop. Thease are how my ppm were looking. I took plants down at day 88.

after water through 3 gallon pots. That’s the ppm coming through. Compared too plain water out the tap.

I think I’ve done well with the flushing hopefully,
F7CCDE77-1838-4407-BE3A-22C283EC31C0.png

@Wile e Peyote hey brother

I’ve done the chop. Thease are how my ppm were looking. I took plants down at day 88.

after water through 3 gallon pots. That’s the ppm coming through. Compared too plain water out the tap.

I think I’ve done well with the flushing hopefully,View attachment 1285296
That looks like a lot of work :baked: between you and me i only flush (if you can call just filling your res with plain h2o a flush) to make the fan leaves strip off easier i do it by hand before i trim no ph'ing just dechlorinated water

That looks like a lot of work :baked: between you and me i only flush (if you can call just filling your res with plain h2o a flush) to make the fan leaves strip off easier i do it by hand before i trim no ph'ing just dechlorinated water

yes I get it’s probably impossible too check the ppm that way, but your plants are beast they probably eat all the left over nutes away, soon as you give straight water. My plants were considerably tiny. I think your plant would only need a weeks worth of fresh water and there done..

Thanks

Back