Fast Buds FAST BUDS MADNESS: GORILLA cOOKIES,oRANGE SHERB,STRAWBERRY PIE!

no one here is arguing just sharing their individual perspectives :bighug:

i apologize for bringing it up the subject always causes trouble:face:

67 days of flushing and the yellow has started too come through, so far each plant has had 8 litres each of flawless finish from day 60-67. No I’m planning on using straight up water know.
463BA26A-F8A5-4549-964A-4E396BB59762.jpeg

All lookin good... what sort of size have they got too?.. its hard to make out size from the pics!.. and did I miss what size pots your using, 3 or 5 gallon?.. trying some autos out, in a new setup to get it dialled in and like seeing how others do... anyways nice1 star!..
Easy now!..

All lookin good... what sort of size have they got too?.. its hard to make out size from the pics!.. and did I miss what size pots your using, 3 or 5 gallon?.. trying some autos out, in a new setup to get it dialled in and like seeing how others do... anyways nice1 star!..
Easy now!..

So basically I’m using a 300 watt led in a 4x4 area
with 9 plants in 3 galleon pots but there half filled. After all the waterings. It was a 60 percent coco mix with peat

this was a new setup I didn’t dial everything in properly but I’m happy with the results. I’ve suffered major ph problems something that I caused by feeding a mix off organic nutrients.

fish mix
Bio bloom
Bat guana
Gold label A&b
Terpinator
Green planet Massive bloom

I didn’t ph nothing and was causing massive lockouts, the idea was half organic and half minerals untill I mistaked one for another. Then by day 30 I switch too full advanced line trying too fix the ph with the medium.

sensi bloom A&b
Overdrive
Carbolaod
Cal mag
Flawless finish

If I had stuck too any single base and all additive aslong I had ph everything ph in an ideal range I would had considerable bigger plants.

If Id stuck just too the advanced nutes and tangs easy feed chart I would of had diffrrnt results

drop a link too your journal gear so we can all join you on your journey brother

Last edited:
Easy now!..

3 gallons brother

67 days of flushing and the yellow has started too come through, so far each plant has had 8 litres each of flawless finish from day 60-67. No I’m planning on using straight up water know. View attachment 1277474
Looking great - top work! Im using the tips you gave me - 40% coco ect and my first GSC is doing great. Cheerz

So basically I’m using a 300 watt led in a 4x4 area
with 9 plants in 3 galleon pots but there half filled. After all the waterings. It was a 60 percent coco mix with peat

this was a new setup I didn’t dial everything in properly but I’m happy with the results. I’ve suffered major ph problems something that I caused by feeding a mix off organic nutrients.

fish mix
Bio bloom
Bat guana
Gold label A&b
Terpinator
Green planet Massive bloom

I didn’t ph nothing and was causing massive lockouts, the idea was half organic and half minerals untill I mistaked one for another. Then by day 30 I switch too full advanced line trying too fix the ph with the medium.

sensi bloom A&b
Overdrive
Carbolaod
Cal mag
Flawless finish

If I had stuck too any single base and all additive aslong I had ph everything ph in an ideal range I would had considerable bigger plants.

If Id stuck just too the advanced nutes and tangs easy feed chart I would of had diffrrnt results

drop a link too your journal gear so we can all join you on your journey brother
Don't you fancy AN BIG BUD? I'm all in on Sensi too - but I'm using grow as well (+BIG BUD).

Advanced claim this

Flawless Finish is scientifically designed to assist in the flushing of accumulated nutrients in flowers and leaves. There claiming the flowers lets say buds do co rain nutrients. Logically too make sense of the. My question will be next is
so if the flowers don’t hold nutrients, why do they burn like shit and ash black for then what’s that down too just removing nutrients from leaves. Dark period is good and ice flushing it makes the plant thinks it’s dieting or sum fun ramping up its natural defence. Like shocking the plant into more resin. I might give the dark period a go. Did you see any major difference?

I barley have any leafs left lol I’ve somehow fried all off them with my choice off feeds which was hard too correct lol
Will a dark period do anything to an auto? Mine don't know what dark is.

Advanced claim this

Flawless Finish is scientifically designed to assist in the flushing of accumulated nutrients in flowers and leaves. There claiming the flowers lets say buds do co rain nutrients. Logically too make sense of the. My question will be next is
so if the flowers don’t hold nutrients, why do they burn like shit and ash black for then what’s that down too just removing nutrients from leaves. Dark period is good and ice flushing it makes the plant thinks it’s dieting or sum fun ramping up its natural defence. Like shocking the plant into more resin. I might give the dark period a go. Did you see any major difference?

I barley have any leafs left lol I’ve somehow fried all off them with my choice off feeds which was hard too correct lol
Sorry I didn't even see that there was a question here. The dark time seems to make some difference to me but I have nothing to back up what it does with real data. Someone on here posted a couple pics that were interesting I can't remember the thread but I screenshot it.
Will a dark period do anything to an auto? Mine don't know what dark is.
I don't think the dark period idea differentiates between photo and auto and I've done it with both but again outside of this other members post I hadn't seen a lot of hard data and even this doesn't hundred percent prove anything.
Screenshot_20210116_205855_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210116_205906_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210116_205912_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sorry I didn't even see that there was a question here. The dark time seems to make some difference to me but I have nothing to back up what it does with real data. Someone on here posted a couple pics that were interesting I can't remember the thread but I screenshot it.

I don't think the dark period idea differentiates between photo and auto and I've done it with both but again outside of this other members post I hadn't seen a lot of hard data and even this doesn't hundred percent prove anything. View attachment 1277589View attachment 1277590View attachment 1277591
That's a quality answer, very cool.

Back