Grow Mediums Fast Buds and Sweet Seeds

So glad you are watching. I feel these ladies maybe a larger size than before. We will see.

How are you enjoying your harvest?

Loving your journal, your updates and your rocking photo's. Subbed in for the duration, best of luck Friend @Nosias

Ooooh glad you asked. The Green Crack has cured up very nicely. A spicey, mango flavor would be my description and it is quite smooth and potent. It's good daytime weed but only to a degree as it has rendered me into a blank stare a few times!!

The Blueberry is just super. Sweet and tasty and very potent.

I made bubble hash from the trim and fluff from all three plants and reaped nearly 18 grams of tasty goodness!!

40793471671_6b477f49df_o.jpg

Thanks for the pics and smoke report and just smiles on my face when I see the BH. I hear Green crack can do that to you.
I decarbed some small buds. Then ate one which was half the size of my thumb. I was happy not to have been anywhere but at home. It took me over and I was close to OD time. So I an playing with tinctures with the MBM.

Ooooh glad you asked. The Green Crack has cured up very nicely. A spicey, mango flavor would be my description and it is quite smooth and potent. It's good daytime weed but only to a degree as it has rendered me into a blank stare a few times!!

The Blueberry is just super. Sweet and tasty and very potent.

I made bubble hash from the trim and fluff from all three plants and reaped nearly 18 grams of tasty goodness!!

View attachment 881270

The Keys were awesome. This was my 3rd time in the Keys and I STILL didn't make it all the way to Key West. Stayed in Key Largo and had so much fun there that I decided (again) against making the two hour drive to KW. Too much Sangria, beer, Cinderella-Jack & Green Crack, food and bikinis in the upper half of the Keys to make the adventure further south. And in all fairness to my lazy ass, a couple of people I ran into had made the drive back and reported traffic was awful.
No regrets, how could anyone get the motivation to leave this? This is an undoctored pic taken on my Android phone, the view 200' behind my hotel:

sl0j9u.jpg

Going to take a look at your garden now

The Keys were awesome. This was my 3rd time in the Keys and I STILL didn't make it all the way to Key West. Stayed in Key Largo and had so much fun there that I decided (again) against making the two hour drive to KW. Too much Sangria, beer, Cinderella-Jack & Green Crack, food and bikinis in the upper half of the Keys to make the adventure further south. And in all fairness to my lazy ass, a couple of people I ran into had made the drive back and reported traffic was awful.
No regrets, how could anyone get the motivation to leave this? This is an undoctored pic taken on my Android phone, the view 200' behind my hotel:

sl0j9u.jpg

Going to take a look at your garden now
I use to go to key west a lot and found it a pleasure to fly directly there. We use to fly in, spend the week at a B&B, then rent a car and drive up US1 to the mainland and fly out.

Hey Nosias, just perused your new thread & looks like you're off to a great running start. After the Keys trip I'm down to my last 1/4oz of Green Crack so I'm really interested in seeing how yours turns out. Was yours the same breeder as the pic's that @Screwauger posted a couple of pages back?
Mine was a feminized photoperiod from Humboldt Seeds that turned out great. The high can get a bit too trippy if I over-smoke, but in general it's been a lot like the old C-99. Energetic, uplifting, but so psychedelic that while you are enjoying the walk, sometimes you forget that what you were intending to do next was move the other foot in front of the last foot you just put down.
Morale of my story... I'm in need of a great auto version of Green Crack so hoping yours (and Screwauger's?) turns out to be what I need.

My current Dutch Passion Blue AutoMazar is about a week away from harvest. She's stayed tiny like all my strains have since I switched from HID to LED lighting. I'm guessing it will be another low yielder for me, maybe 4, 5oz if lucky. She's a beauty, and the buds are going to be hard enough to throw through a window, but just not enough of them. Here's a whole plant shot in my 2'3" X 2'3" tent:
a40uxe.jpg

And here's a close up of the bud, you can definitely see the Blueberry influence on this pheno:
xpzv52.jpg

So after watching this no-stretch phenomena I've experienced ever since I switched from HID to LED, and reading what others are doing with LED here on AFN, I've convinced myself that no-stretch has a direct correlation to having the LED lighting too close to my plant canopy. Every grow I ever did under HID stretched; none under LED have. And others here who have experienced stretch under LED seem to have started their lighting waaaay higher than I ever did with HID. So to prove my theory, my next grow will be Blimburn Seeds' Mamba Negra Auto. My last grow of this strain made rock hard 6" long fat buds, filled my 2' X 2' tent with great stretch, and made 8.5oz cured. I just dropped another seed of this strain yesterday, so soon as she's ready for the races we'll be testing my theory. Going to start at least 30" high with my MARS Pro-II Cree-128 and let her grow to the light. Maybe higher, based upon what kind of stretch you get with your latest round, because I see you're starting even higher. This may be a good time to start a different type of grow thread for me :)

Much kudos to you for the detailed posts, yours and others' visitors to your thread have been a great help figuring this shit out. Be seeing ya!!!

I use to go to key west a lot and found it a pleasure to fly directly there. We use to fly in, spend the week at a B&B, then rent a car and drive up US1 to the mainland and fly out.

Good idea, thought of that until I priced it out. I could have still done that, except boarding our Rottie cost almost as much as two round trip tickets into MIA. So I made the inconvenient decision of skipping the extra flight into Key West in favor of Miss Bitchy spoiled-ass Rott having a nice vacay as well. What can I say, I'm a softie for hot chicks, dogs included
:ladies:

Back