Grow Mediums Fast Buds and Sweet Seeds

Looks so beautiful. You guy and gale do a grew job of growing. Thanks for the pics and your support.
:smokeout:

I will say close to 3.89 oz /110 g will be your dry harvest. :cooldance:

And I am never right :nono:. Just ask my best friend, my wife:rofl:
Thanks bro. We managed to pull 5.5 ounces of goodness from her. We super cropped a few branches and I do believe that helped her put on more weight..

March 31, 2018

20 days old
Fast Buds, LSD-25, Fast Buds, Green Crack, Fast Buds, Six Shooter

Just a short update.

I have decided to stop showing the Sweet Seeds lady. It is obvious to me that it will be unfair to shine my error onto this fine breeder Sweet Seeds.
The seed was planted wrong and is struggling to grow. This is on me :face:

The ladies are just taking off. In a few days I will put them on the air domes and then on the rez. They have grown 2 inches in the past 5 days and are the best looking I have grown at this stage of my grows. They are 4-5 inches tall.

The ChilLED Tech 400 watt is still at 45" and on 100% veg. They are stretching :cool1: For the time being I will keep both the height and light setting as is. I have not grown very tall ladies previously. On my last grow the ChilLED Tech was always set on the 100% bloom setting and 17 - 25 inches from the top of the coco. I am testing to see if this current setting will give me a lot more stretch. So far it looks like it is working. As this is a new light there is not much data that I can find about the experiences of other growers who use this. All I know is one other member here who has one and that is a 100 watt light. So I am sailing away on my own.

They were watered yesterday on the 30th. I am going by weight/feel method before I water. Each received a liter of water with 2ml/l of AN Voodoo, 1 ml/l of cal-mg and 0.5 of AN PH grow A & B. So here they are .... and thanks for dropping in. An questions/comments are always welcomed.

Group shot
DSC_5126.jpg

This is Six Shooter
DSC_5129.jpg

DSC_5132.jpg

This is LSD-25
DSC_5127.jpg

DSC_5130.jpg

This is Green Crack
DSC_5128.jpg

DSC_5131.jpg

March 31, 2018

20 days old

Just a short update.

I have decided to stop showing the Sweet Seeds lady. It is obvious to me that it will be unfair to shine my error onto this fine breeder Sweet Seeds.
The seed was planted wrong and is struggling to grow. This is on me :face:

The ladies are just taking off. In a few days I will put them on the air domes and then on the rez. They have grown 2 inches in the past 5 days and are the best looking I have grown at this stage of my grows. They are 4-5 inches tall.

The ChilLED Tech 400 watt is still at 45" and on 100% veg. They are stretching :cool1: For the time being I will keep both the height and light setting as is. I have not grown very tall ladies previously. On my last grow the ChilLED Tech was always set on the 100% bloom setting and 17 - 25 inches from the top of the coco. I am testing to see if this current setting will give me a lot more stretch. So far it looks like it is working. As this is a new light there is not much data that I can find about the experiences of other growers who use this. All I know is one other member here who has one and that is a 100 watt light. So I am sailing away on my own.

They were watered yesterday on the 30th. I am going by weight/feel method before I water. Each received a liter of water with 2ml/l of AN Voodoo, 1 ml/l of cal-mg and 0.5 of AN PH grow A & B. So here they are .... and thanks for dropping in. An questions/comments are always welcomed.

Group shot
View attachment 885259

This is Six Shooter
View attachment 885257

View attachment 885258

This is LSD-25
View attachment 885260

View attachment 885261

This is Green Crack
View attachment 885262

View attachment 885263

Personally I think it is helpful for all the newer growers to see our mistakes when they live. I have the one that either I stunted it, it’s a mutant, or a boy. While I did transplant it to a smaller pot, she is still in the grow journal for my info and others that might come along after.

I love the FB LSD and it was the inspiration for my photo grow. Even though it’s an indica, is some of the best daytime smoke I have ever had. I have some of the other two FB seeds but have not had the opportunity to grow them yet.

March 31, 2018

20 days old

... The ChilLED Tech 400 watt is still at 45" and on 100% veg. They are stretching :cool1: For the time being I will keep both the height and light setting as is. I have not grown very tall ladies previously. On my last grow the ChilLED Tech was always set on the 100% bloom setting and 17 - 25 inches from the top of the coco. I am testing to see if this current setting will give me a lot more stretch. So far it looks like it is working. As this is a new light there is not much data that I can find about the experiences of other growers who use this. All I know is one other member here who has one and that is a 100 watt light. So I am sailing away on my own.

Those girls are looking good, Nosias, nothing like a long legged lady to make me walk into a parking meter :worship:
You're onto my next mission as well, and based upon all the results others have documented on here, I'm of the belief that light height will greatly influence stretch. Now if my Blimburn Mamba Negra will just pop I can get on to backing you up on that theory. She's at 10 days since I planted, not up yet. Yesterday I split the rooter and did a little seed surgery, today looks like she might be opening. If that doesn't fix the problem by tomorrow, that's two out of three duds. One left, she will go in tomorrow if the current one doesn't sprout.
Can't wait for the Green Crack smoke report, vacation made my last jar shrink
:pass:

Those girls are looking good, Nosias, nothing like a long legged lady to make me walk into a parking meter :worship:
You're onto my next mission as well, and based upon all the results others have documented on here, I'm of the belief that light height will greatly influence stretch. Now if my Blimburn Mamba Negra will just pop I can get on to backing you up on that theory. She's at 10 days since I planted, not up yet. Yesterday I split the rooter and did a little seed surgery, today looks like she might be opening. If that doesn't fix the problem by tomorrow, that's two out of three duds. One left, she will go in tomorrow if the current one doesn't sprout.
Can't wait for the Green Crack smoke report, vacation made my last jar shrink
:pass:
Thanks, OSP.....

My ladies are 6.5", 5.5" and 5.25" tall. These are the tallest I have grown, at day 22. I think if it continues I could be in trouble with height. The other grows I started out with 100% flower mode. Full Blast, 25 - 30 inches. It maybe that these Fast Buds do grow taller than the ones I had before. It also maybe the light is "allowing" them to stretch. I do not know the real cause but I have moved the light to 30" and stayed on full veg mode.

I also turned on the air dome today. I will fill the res up tomorrow. They are ready for take off. I smile when I envision how they will nice they will grow.

That is a long time to wait for a seed. Now that is just me, is what I am saying. I use the Root Riots. I put the seed in it, I do not soak it or anything else. I just plant it in the RR and then plant it directly in the coco. I give it 1.5 liter of water with Voodoo juice and Cal/Mg. It has been very painless and so successful.

I asked a friend what he would like to see me grow and all he said was Green Crack. I have never tried it. So I will let you know.

I will update April 4. Take care ....

I just won the March @Magic giveaway for my How to make a Cannabis Rosin Chocolate Bar video. You can win by posting three picture of a plant you have grown in the past year go here: April Giveaway

April 4, 2018

24 days old

The ladies are growing and all three have shown their pistils :cheers:.
I will include a pic of the runt, the Jack 47. She is really not growing but I will keep here going.

The other ladies went on air domes and res two days ago. The magic is starting to happen. I filled one res with 12 Liters. I added 0.75 ml/l of the AN A&B as well as 1.5 ml/l of Cal mg. I am staying on the low side of the A&B nutes. They are growing great and I just want to be cautious that I do not give too much. Humidity is still in the 40's and low 50%. Temps are has high as 82F. The light is on 20/4 and is still on the veg cycle at 100% strength.

Here is the group shot
DSC_5142.jpg

One of the runt ...
DSC_5150.jpg

This is Six Shooter. She is now 6.5" tall. She is not as "nice" looking as her sisters but she will be just fine.
DSC_5147.jpg

DSC_5148.jpg

Here is LSD-25. She is the tallest at 9". In these shots I wanted to show her flowers and her darker top.
DSC_5145.jpg

DSC_5143.jpg

DSC_5144.jpg

This is Green Crack. She is 7.5" tall
DSC_5153.jpg

DSC_5154.jpg

DSC_5152.jpg

All is great in the tent. Thanks for dropping in ...

Last edited:
Back