Grow Mediums Fast Buds and Sweet Seeds

If there was not a second seed then a twin rare in the plant world.
There was just the one seed. I am positive. I first put them in Root Riots on the 6. Then on the 7th I saw they had dried out, I know that is another story.
So All I did was take out the seed from one RR into the moist RR. So one seed it is. I will see how it plays out.

March 17, 2017

Fast Buds, LSD-25 is 6 days old
Fast Buds, Green Crack is 6 days old
Fast Buds, Six Shooter is 6 days old --- The twins

Sweet Seeds, Jack - 47 is 5 days old

All Ladies are looking good. Green Crack looks like a possible bigger lady than I have seen. Time will reveal all so patience is required.
On a side note I am all calm and happy with this grow. I am only seeing them twice a day now. This has allowed me to see the changes over a 12 hour periods.
Yesterday I gave all the ladies a drink. Each Lady received 1L of water adjusted to 5.8. The coco was getting dry, down to 4-5 inches. In the water was 2ml/L of AN Voodoo Juice, 0.5 ml/L of AN PH balanced grow A&B and 1ml/L of Cal/Mg. My water is tap water. It has little minerals in it but the PH is well into the 9's. So Adjust the water down then add the nutes and adders.

I have switched to Bontanicare Cocogro Loose. it was 1.7 Liters and it filled the 4 3.9 gal pots. I do believe this is a winner.

I have switched the light from all white at 50% power to 100% power with the Veg switch on Scottie. Scottie remains at 45 inches above the coco.

Here are four close-up shots of the second twin. She has her own seperate stem. She is growing but she is tiny, tiny.

So here they are

Photo on 3-17-18 at 7.47 AM.jpg

Photo on 3-17-18 at 7.52 AM.jpg

Photo on 3-17-18 at 7.49 AM.jpg

Photo on 3-17-18 at 7.48 AM.jpg

Excellent setup! Can't wait to see that jack 47 from sweet seeds and the green crack from fast buds!
Thanks. The green crack is really taking off. Today is day 10, so I will post pics as soon asI can get them snapped. The 47 Jack I am afraid just got some early root problems, as I must have turned the seed so the root had a tough time popping up. I will keep it to the end. The runts are special.

I do enjoy my set up. I love the AutoPots and the ChilLED Tech light. It is a killer and the trichomes are thick and sweet.

March 21, 2017

Fast Buds, LSD-25 is 10 days old
Fast Buds, Green Crack is 10 days old
Fast Buds, Six Shooter is 10 days old --- The twins

Sweet Seeds, Jack - 47 is 9 days old

Just a brief update

The ladies are doing great/good/ok. They do not need any water. So I will wait.

The Sweet Seeds, Jack - 47 had a hard time breaking the surface. She is growing but at a stunted pace. She has time to do the best she can.
DSC_5083.jpg

DSC_5084.jpg

The best looking is the Fast Buds, Green Crack. She is the leader of the pack !
DSC_5092.jpg

DSC_5094.jpg

The other lady is Fast Buds, LSD-25 and she is looking great.
DSC_5096.jpg

DSC_5098.jpg

DSC_5099.jpg

Last ladies are the Twins from Fast Buds, Six Shooter the little lady is growing but her big sister is looking distressed.
DSC_5087.jpg

DSC_5101.jpg

thanks. Always glad the journals can be followed. Sometimes I ramble....

Thanks for the rep.

Take a lot at the last page on the current grow of mine. Do they need more nutes, in your opinion?
You asked this over there but I thought I would answer from over here. :smoking:

They look fine to me. The coco looks a little dry, but your pics are all closeup so that could be misleading. I think I even see just a tad bit of nute burn on their tips. I usually like just a little tip burn, tells me I’m right there on the edge. I skimmed this grow but seem to remember your humidity being on the low side there on your first grow. Did you get that fixed. The younguns like their humidity. I too live with low humidity and sometimes throw in a cool mist vaporizer in the tent when the girls are young. I find it best to wire it to be off with lights, as there is always plenty of humidity in the tent when the girls start transpiring in the dark.

I know it would be fun to try and grow out that twin, but I think I would cull her and let her better half have all the energy.

You are going to love that FB LSD25, it is a indica smoke with a sativa kick to her. I grew two as my first autopot grow and still managed to pull 200g total cured weight at 62%. I liked the smoke so much, I went back to the photo version of this strain for my current grow.
:pass:
Sorry to ramble on, but I’m sitting here watching the snow and staying pretty lite up. :rofl:

You asked this over there but I thought I would answer from over here. :smoking:

They look fine to me. The coco looks a little dry, but your pics are all closeup so that could be misleading. I think I even see just a tad bit of nute burn on their tips. I usually like just a little tip burn, tells me I’m right there on the edge. I skimmed this grow but seem to remember your humidity being on the low side there on your first grow. Did you get that fixed. The younguns like their humidity. I too live with low humidity and sometimes throw in a cool mist vaporizer in the tent when the girls are young. I find it best to wire it to be off with lights, as there is always plenty of humidity in the tent when the girls start transpiring in the dark.

I know it would be fun to try and grow out that twin, but I think I would cull her and let her better half have all the energy.

You are going to love that FB LSD25, it is a indica smoke with a sativa kick to her. I grew two as my first autopot grow and still managed to pull 200g total cured weight at 62%. I liked the smoke so much, I went back to the photo version of this strain for my current grow.
:pass:
Sorry to ramble on, but I’m sitting here watching the snow and staying pretty lite up. :rofl:

Ok many thanks. They have only had the first feeding 5 days ago. Ok on the tips. Most of the harvested ladies had this nute burn.
It goes from 38% to 68%. I say right now it is hanging around 41%.

Thanks for your input. Cut the twin.......... It would look really weird if it bloomed on both stems.........I will have to give it some more thought.

Stay safe and warm. The snow can be pretty. Just got to catch it at the right time. Enjoy:baby:

I look forward to the harvest. Thanks again:cheers:

Cut the twin.......... It would look really weird if it bloomed on both stems.........I will have to give it some more thought.

I know, I would be really tempted to grow her out like that too and wouldn’t blame you if you did. I would love to see them both produce big beautiful colas, but I have a feeling it won’t work out that way. :shrug:

Have you ever thought about having your journals in the autopots section?

Back