Grow Mediums Fast Buds and Sweet Seeds

The green crack looks amazing! Ours was the leader of the pack as well. I have a feeling you're in for a great gal. We just chopped ours down the other day and will trim her up and put her in jars this weekend. Here's a few pics I took:

544e895cb65c565b1664420ccb0fad24.jpg
29eb6aac192271a8efa54caacaa656eb.jpg
8fe954fefb8dea0fe16e4d4b09979d10.jpg
410b0e4ab43d7a2850af33d4cf5fe124.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63685/

I did "snip" the small twin. Sometimes it is good to hear from others what they feel is the bet way to handle a situation. I know that 99% of people mean good here at AFN. That is so rare and precious.

As far as the forum it could be in, well I just thought of it.
@Dudeski @HemiSync who should I ask to move this journal into the autopilots section, if possible?

:coffee2:

I know, I would be really tempted to grow her out like that too and wouldn’t blame you if you did. I would love to see them both produce big beautiful colas, but I have a feeling it won’t work out that way. :shrug:

Have you ever thought about having your journals in the autopots section?

Looks so beautiful. You guy and gale do a grew job of growing. Thanks for the pics and your support.
:smokeout:

I will say close to 3.89 oz /110 g will be your dry harvest. :cooldance:

And I am never right :nono:. Just ask my best friend, my wife:rofl:

The green crack looks amazing! Ours was the leader of the pack as well. I have a feeling you're in for a great gal. We just chopped ours down the other day and will trim her up and put her in jars this weekend. Here's a few pics I took:

544e895cb65c565b1664420ccb0fad24.jpg
29eb6aac192271a8efa54caacaa656eb.jpg
8fe954fefb8dea0fe16e4d4b09979d10.jpg
410b0e4ab43d7a2850af33d4cf5fe124.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63685/

I did "snip" the small twin. Sometimes it is good to hear from others what they feel is the bet way to handle a situation. I know that 99% of people mean good here at AFN. That is so rare and precious.

As far as the forum it could be in, well I just thought of it.
@Dudeski @HemiSync who should I ask to move this journal into the autopilots section, if possible?

:coffee2:
I know that could not have been an easy snip to do. So tempting to see what happens. The people here are why I don’t hang out on other forums.

As for who could move your autopots journals over to the autopot section, I would think @briman or @Ripper could do it or know who could.

I know that could not have been an easy snip to do. So tempting to see what happens. The people here are why I don’t hang out on other forums.

As for who could move your autopots journals over to the autopot section, I would think @briman or @Ripper could do it or know who could.
Done

Back