Not open for further replies.
One Purple Punch showing color.
DSC_0194.JPG
DSC_0195.JPG
DSC_0196.JPG
DSC_0197.JPG
DSC_0198.JPG
DSC_0199.JPG

Anyone think I should flush her? Her ppms are around 400. However, i fear if I flush her, i will lose more yield. Seems like a build up of salts by the looks of it. Thinking of buying Big Bud also. Has anyone used Big Bud? I feel like my buds should be a bit denser at this stage. I'm 4 weeks into flower.

Edit: decided im gonna just keep going and hope that 4L feeds will help break down salts and push them out in the run off. I have came to the conclusion my tap water has more calcium in it, and with my higher AN feeds, its causing a calcium toxicity and then locking out. Best way for me to deal with this is just to reduce feeds in the future unless I switch to RO water

Next update will be in a week or two!

20210705_193913.jpg

Last edited:
Harvest
Day 67 Harvest Day @Mañ'O'Green I think I had my numbers a lil off by 2 days
She smells amazing very sweet and super sticky like glue that's for sure..
20210705_170036.jpg
20210705_170339.jpg
20210705_170358.jpg
20210705_170439.jpg

@Fast Buds Heather thank you so much for providing all the excellent genetics. This is my first fastbuds grow and I'm very impressed( shit this thing gave me a laugh attack and it's been a long time since it happened)

Anyone think I should flush her? Her ppms are around 400. However, i fear if I flush her, i will lose more yield. Seems like a build up of salts by the looks of it. Thinking of buying Big Bud also. Has anyone used Big Bud? I feel like my buds should be a bit denser at this stage. I'm 4 weeks into flower.

Edit: decided im gonna just keep going and hope that 4L feeds will help break down salts and push them out in the run off. I have came to the conclusion my tap water has more calcium in it, and with my higher AN feeds, its causing a calcium toxicity and then locking out. Best way for me to deal with this is just to reduce feeds in the future unless I switch to RO water

Next update will be in a week or two!

View attachment 1339478
I'm using big bud mate I'd say your a bit far into flower for big bud I switch to over drive around week 5 of flower

My tap water is high in calcium so I tend to use epsom salts it's a good source of magnesium when I feed I use 2ml cal mag with my regular nutes and every second watering I give just 1 table spoon of epsom salts and one tablespoon of molasses
seems to work well for me

Note I try not to use cal mag if I can get away with it since my tap water is so high with calcium if I start to notice a cal mag deficiency I start using epsom salts then add the cal mag to my regular feeds

Day 67 Harvest Day @Mañ'O'Green I think I had my numbers a lil off by 2 days
She smells amazing very sweet and super sticky like glue that's for sure..
View attachment 1339581View attachment 1339582View attachment 1339583View attachment 1339584

@Fast Buds Heather thank you so much for providing all the excellent genetics. This is my first fastbuds grow and I'm very impressed( shit this thing gave me a laugh attack and it's been a long time since it happened)

Those purple buds look amazing mate think I've got the purple bug again I've grown a few purps and they have never looked as good as that fast buds genetics are something else sure I have a few Dutch passion blackberry kush in my stash might have to germ 1

I'm using big bud mate I'd say your a bit far into flower for big bud I switch to over drive around week 5 of flower

My tap water is high in calcium so I tend to use epsom salts it's a good source of magnesium when I feed I use 2ml cal mag with my regular nutes and every second watering I give just 1 table spoon of epsom salts and one tablespoon of molasses
seems to work well for me

Note I try not to use cal mag if I can get away with it since my tap water is so high with calcium if I start to notice a cal mag deficiency I start using epsom salts then add the cal mag to my regular feeds

My tap water ppms are only like 40. Usually an abundance of calcium causes a lockout from the research I've done. But sensi coco bloom contains calcium. So i can't see me being deficient in it. I tend not to use calmag, because from research and having tried it my last grow when I had the same issue, it made things worse. Whenever I check my run off the PH is in range, and the PPMS are usually what I put in or a bit less. So not too sure what's going on. I'd like to check the EC but don't have an EC meter here. If anyone can recommend a budget friendly one that is accurate I'd be grateful. Reliable PH and EC meters are rabbit holes man. I did extensive research for days before I purchased my PH pen. I got it pretty cheap like $30 and its been very reliable for over a year and calibrated once. I wish there was an easy reliable way to check for salt build ups lol

EDIT: I just managed to get my hands on my local water analysis. Doesn't appear to have calcium in it. Could be deficient ?

Last edited:
Those purple buds look amazing mate think I've got the purple bug again I've grown a few purps and they have never looked as good as that fast buds genetics are something else sure I have a few Dutch passion blackberry kush in my stash might have to germ 1

My last couple of plants have been all different shades of purple(violet) I definitely love a purple bud. Mmmm blackberry kush does sounds pretty good :drool: :jointman:

Late Flower
Hey Now,
Update time! Sorry I haven’t been posting much, life getting in the way. They look great, but showing a def or lockout, grrr. . . No time to dig into it, I did do a Hercules Harvest flush last night and will do one again tonight. That should clean it out a bit. I’ll do a slurry test as well. The soil pH gizmo says a solid 6.5 but a slurry will let me know ec as well as validate the pH.
Here are the pictures!
Wedding Glue:

55E3C1CF-243E-491F-87F3-DC3A5BF456F5.jpeg
6C915734-CAE6-42BA-BC4C-F9FE68E161FD.jpeg

Kosher Cake:
2AD23D15-A402-4FBE-A57E-4F07B742EF6C.jpeg

The garden!!
5123BBF3-9AEF-4275-A17A-1A4337CC1528.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back