Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long from seed to harvest? An what kind of smell are you getting from her? Frosted up really nice :thumbsup:

Took 67 days or 68 from seed to hang. The smell is incredible sweet and something else I can't pinpoint what yet tho. The taste is the same as smell sweet kinda grapey n creamy kinda reminds me of your typical store fruit cake ( the cake with the fruit on top lol) and its straight from the branch stuff. I can imagine with a couple day cure it will completely be stronger.
Definitely she frosted up and not just looks I smoke heavily and a .5 gram blunt by the halfway point I'm stoned( I still finish it cuz i aint a quitter :rofl: :jointman:

Took 67 days or 68 from seed to hang. The smell is incredible sweet and something else I can't pinpoint what yet tho. The taste is the same as smell sweet kinda grapey n creamy kinda reminds me of your typical store fruit cake ( the cake with the fruit on top lol) and its straight from the branch stuff. I can imagine with a couple day cure it will completely be stronger.
Definitely she frosted up and not just looks I smoke heavily and a .5 gram blunt by the halfway point I'm stoned( I still finish it cuz i aint a quitter :rofl: :jointman:

Kewlz... i gotz one going outdoors at day 53 and was thinking 70.. so i'll start keeping a close eye on the trichs in 10 days or so.. they are beautiful bushes for sure :smoking:

(I still finish it cuz I ain’t a quitter) he says lol.
I like the cut of your jib.

@Fast Buds Heather . definitley something to sing and dance about. :bighug:

beautiful Bonsai plants. :thumbsup: ( i stunted them). :baghead: purple punch. :drool::drool::drool:
DSC_0233.JPG
:shrug:
DSC_0234.JPG
DSC_0235.JPG
DSC_0236.JPG
DSC_0237.JPG
DSC_0238.JPG
DSC_0239.JPG
DSC_0240.JPG
DSC_0249.JPG
DSC_0233.JPG
DSC_0234.JPG
DSC_0235.JPG
DSC_0236.JPG
DSC_0237.JPG
DSC_0238.JPG
DSC_0239.JPG
DSC_0240.JPG
DSC_0249.JPG
sorry somehow doubled the pics? :shrug:

Yesterday I chopped my Purple Punch. See photos on page 57, post # 569. She went 73 days from sprout to harvest and came in at just 16.5" (42 cm). Now resting quietly in brown paper bags. Easy trim. Easy grow. Beautiful color. This is one very nice strain, and for sure a quick finisher. :thumbsup:

Never thought to measure them. the purp at 21 inch's the white at 15 inch's. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back