Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank ya kindly! I left a lot on the table, my grow style is very blaise, easy going.
If I had dialed anything in there’s no telling how much damage this plant would have done.
I luv everything about it really, the structure, resistance to stressors(that’s a huge bonus imo), the smell while growing and hopefully the smell in the jar/grove bag.
cant wait to run it again here in about 10 days lol
Awesome!!! :pass:

Plant looks really nice!! Good growing!!

Thanks mate. She was a pleasure to grow. No problems, on cruise control the complete grow. And fast as well, just a bit over 60 days from germination.

:pass:

Harvest
Hey Now!
I am pleased to report that my Wedding Glue and Kosher Cake are ready for the harvest! I’m sure that they are not all they could be. They grew well and were a pleasure to grow but were part of a failed experiment. Too much light, not enough food was the issue. If you a think about input. Light, water, food to keep it simple think of it as an equilateral triangle. If you increase or decrease one leg you have to change the other two the match so it is all in balance again. With the autopots, my nutrient schedule, I had too much light so they kinda went hungry! Yes, this is an over simplification but it gets my point across. The next grow will be in felt pots for better control.

Here’s my Wedding Glue. She turned out great all things considered, nice strong odor, almost a bit sweet, but quite aromatic.
B4F37B55-436E-4F32-8BE9-4BEE8EBF4C3D.jpeg

Kosher cake is good as well, just couldn’t get in for a better picture, sorry.
3A9AFD0F-028D-4C26-BF79-414F90498D7E.jpeg

I’ll be harvesting and trimming this weekend so I’ll be sure to report back.

Edit; Boy she looks poorly in that picture. She’s not nearly that bad in person. The UV was too strong or left on to long on her. Ouchy!!

Hey Now!
I am pleased to report that my Wedding Glue and Kosher Cake are ready for the harvest! I’m sure that they are not all they could be. They grew well and were a pleasure to grow but were part of a failed experiment. Too much light, not enough food was the issue. If you a think about input. Light, water, food to keep it simple think of it as an equilateral triangle. If you increase or decrease one leg you have to change the other two the match so it is all in balance again. With the autopots, my nutrient schedule, I had too much light so they kinda went hungry! Yes, this is an over simplification but it gets my point across. The next grow will be in felt pots for better control.

Here’s my Wedding Glue. She turned out great all things considered, nice strong odor, almost a bit sweet, but quite aromatic.
View attachment 1346142

Kosher cake is good as well, just couldn’t get in for a better picture, sorry.
View attachment 1346143

I’ll be harvesting and trimming this weekend so I’ll be sure to report back.

Edit; Boy she looks poorly in that picture. She’s not nearly that bad in person. The UV was too strong or left on to long on her. Ouchy!!
Oh that poor girl got sunburn, it makes the plant produce more THC. Just remove the dead leaves to reveal the glamour shot. I burned one worse than that with the same UVB light :rofl: I keep them as far away as possible now and only run them 30 minutes twice a day.

Oh that poor girl got sunburn, it makes the plant produce more THC. Just remove the dead leaves to reveal the glamour shot. I burned one worse than that with the same UVB light :rofl: I keep them as far away as possible now and only run them 30 minutes twice a day.
I run 10 minutes every hour for 5 hours so I’m close to your timing. I had a timer screw-up, that’s what happened to her.

Harvest
Update #11: @Mañ'O'Green
Strain: 2x Strawberry Banana, 1x Purple Punch (harvested)
Day 81, getting into week 12.

So the Purple Punch got harvested last week -- still drying in brown-paper bags; kinda slow since the ambient RH is pretty high this time of year.
Meanwhile here's a photo update on the two Straw.Bananas. Both are trucking along. Getting a bit of UV light every now and then. Today I took them off of the Prescription Blend bloom mix. Instead, they each got a 2 liter dose of Dense (from GreenPlanet). The next few times that they need a drink, it will be Herculean Harvest (from Nectar of the Gods). I expect to harvest in about a week, + or -.

Here is Straw-Nana #1:

81.SB1 a.jpg
81.SB1 b.jpg
81.SB1 c.jpg
81.SB1 d.jpg
81.SB1 e.jpg
81.SB1 f.jpg

Here is Straw-Nana #2:

81.SB2 a.jpg
81.SB2 b.jpg
81.SB2 c.jpg
81.SB2 d.jpg
81.SB2 e.jpg

Forbidden runtz
IMG_20210721_074220.jpg
IMG_20210721_074241.jpg
IMG_20210721_074319.jpg
IMG_20210721_074331.jpg
IMG_20210721_074337.jpg
IMG_20210721_074342.jpg

Strawberry banana 2
IMG_20210721_074359.jpg
IMG_20210721_074413.jpg
IMG_20210721_074428.jpg
IMG_20210721_074445.jpg
IMG_20210721_074559.jpg

Runtz has finished gonna chop her today if I get the chance not sure if the date will up date with harvest pics these current pics where taken on the 21st her nugs are super dense smell is insane has a lovely chocolate lime sweet smell

Getting worried about the strawberry banana 2 her main cola is as thick as a coke can worried she might end up with bud rot I've been clearing the dead and dying leaves away and keeping the fan blowing on her just need her to hurry up

Harvest
Strawberry banana 1
IMG_20210721_210954.jpg
IMG_20210721_211018.jpg

She's almost ready for the jar havnt weighed her yet I've smoked 8 grams she smells just like a banana smooth smoke used my glass bubbler plesent taste has the typical herb taste but to be fair the sample buds where fast dried left on the rolling tray with a 3w USB fan blowing over them

Harvest
Fastbuds Purple Punch chopped. day68. not huge, but sticky/stanky. :drool: two phenos, purple and white. the white stayed small, has a large clump of bud at the base. @Fast Buds Heather . :bighug: @Mañ'O'Green. :bighug:thank you both for the help and
providing seeds. :cheers:
DSC_0274.JPG
DSC_0275.JPG
DSC_0276.JPG
DSC_0277.JPG
DSC_0278 (1).JPG
DSC_0279 (1).JPG
DSC_0280.JPG
DSC_0281 (1).JPG
DSC_0282.JPG
DSC_0283 (1).JPG
DSC_0284 (1).JPG