Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MrAutoGrower she's rock solid mate gonna be some dense nugs when she comes down as long as she doesn't fox tail like crazy the only training I done on her was Tieing the main branch down soon as she sexed I kept pinning it down oh and some leaf tucking wish I lolly popped her now and did some heavy lst but that's basically her natural structure

I did the same with the strawberry bananas it's a pain in the ass to lst with fabric pots

Not sure what's happened to yours mate I had a RQS royal dwarf and Northern lights go like that last year I think it's just a bad pheno type no ones fault I got some nice bubble hash out of it so wasn't a complete loss and your looks frosty so might be worth while giving it a try

@MrAutoGrower she's rock solid mate gonna be some dense nugs when she comes down as long as she doesn't fox tail like crazy the only training I done on her was Tieing the main branch down soon as she sexed I kept pinning it down oh and some leaf tucking wish I lolly popped her now and did some heavy lst but that's basically her natural structure

I did the same with the strawberry bananas it's a pain in the ass to lst with fabric pots

Not sure what's happened to yours mate I had a RQS royal dwarf and Northern lights go like that last year I think it's just a bad pheno type no ones fault I got some nice bubble hash out of it so wasn't a complete loss and your looks frosty so might be worth while giving it a try

I have two other runtz in there that are the same as each other. That airy one is different. Both are monsters mate. However, 4 week into flower in my biggest. She is 4ft tall. But they don't seem too dense yet. I'm hoping she has some time to dense up. With forbidden runtz according to the fastbuds strain review video, he said that they do dense up late in flower im sure. So I'm hoping she does. If not, then its because i had my light at 50% perhaps. She is burning up from a salt build up I believe. I've been feeding quite lightly, and large amounts of water to try break down the salts but doesn't seem to be helping by the looks of things. She is massive, so may just be from not enough energy from the plant itself to share with all the buds. There is buds everywhere. I will be using overdrive on her to see how she goes when shes further in flower. I will also try big bud even though she's like 4 weeks into flower nearing 5. I know i shouldiv used big bud when she started flowering or two weeks into flower, but sadly i never thought id need it.

Here she is.. i cant fit the rest of her in the pic lol

20210707_162958-01.jpeg

20210707_163011-01.jpeg

As for LSTin in fabric pots, what i do is just poke a hole in it with a screwdriver lightly or scissors, use those little furry/fluffy twist ties that you will find art departments of most shops for like $1.50 or £1 and insert it through the hole and twist it. Then wrap around branches and pull down. The hole will reseal basically once you remove the tie

Last edited:
@niceneasy what up man your lady looks beautiful my runts main cola is doing the same looks like it's turning in to 4 fat buds was wondering what was up is it definitely foxtailing is there away to stop this also is it OK to drop u a pm about some autoflower portal seeds been trying to research some beans I've got and can find much info on them

I think my foxtail issue is a lighting one, so I have raised it a little. To be honest I don't really mind the foxtailing, but my bud is only for me & 90% is made into hash.

@niceneasy what up man your lady looks beautiful my runts main cola is doing the same looks like it's turning in to 4 fat buds was wondering what was up is it definitely foxtailing is there away to stop this also is it OK to drop u a pm about some autoflower portal seeds been trying to research some beans I've got and can find much info on them
Sure, PM me regarding the Portal stuff as well. Don't know how much help I'll be, but I assume it'll be Dragon related :)

I have two other runtz in there that are the same as each other. That airy one is different. Both are monsters mate. However, 4 week into flower in my biggest. She is 4ft tall. But they don't seem too dense yet. I'm hoping she has some time to dense up. With forbidden runtz according to the fastbuds strain review video, he said that they do dense up late in flower im sure. So I'm hoping she does. If not, then its because i had my light at 50% perhaps. She is burning up from a salt build up I believe. I've been feeding quite lightly, and large amounts of water to try break down the salts but doesn't seem to be helping by the looks of things. She is massive, so may just be from not enough energy from the plant itself to share with all the buds. There is buds everywhere. I will be using overdrive on her to see how she goes when shes further in flower. I will also try big bud even though she's like 4 weeks into flower nearing 5. I know i shouldiv used big bud when she started flowering or two weeks into flower, but sadly i never thought id need it.

Here she is.. i cant fit the rest of her in the pic lol

View attachment 1340390

View attachment 1340391

As for LSTin in fabric pots, what i do is just poke a hole in it with a screwdriver lightly or scissors, use those little furry/fluffy twist ties that you will find art departments of most shops for like $1.50 or £1 and insert it through the hole and twist it. Then wrap around branches and pull down. The hole will reseal basically once you remove the tie

That looks very similar to my royal dwarf she was a monster when she was vegging I thought Holy fuck I'm gonna yeild a pound here easy considering the dwarf strains are lucky if they reach 12 inches in hight but the buds just didn't develop I asked a friend of mine and he said it was down to lack of light I had 5 girls grown at the time and 3 out of 5 where airy kind of like yours I was using a 100w light so it makes sence

That looks very similar to my royal dwarf she was a monster when she was vegging I thought Holy fuck I'm gonna yeild a pound here easy considering the dwarf strains are lucky if they reach 12 inches in hight but the buds just didn't develop I asked a friend of mine and he said it was down to lack of light I had 5 girls grown at the time and 3 out of 5 where airy kind of like yours I was using a 100w light so it makes sence

Im hoping she denses up some more. I'm running 240w kingbrite and two ts600s. That's around 440 watts. But i did have the 240w dimmed for a while at the start of flower. So that could be the issue. I'm going to fire another so called "grow light" i got from ebay in there too. Its a floodlight and runs pretty damn hot. But it may help out providing my temps don't go sky high. I also have an old blurple led that i started my first ever grow with before updating to a ts600 hahaha. Castnoo "1000w" :crying:

I'm just not sure if its worth the extra electricity because im already in week 4 and week 6 of flower for two girls...

20210707_185738.jpg

20210707_185728.jpg

20210707_185911.jpg

Has that flicker to it. Any time you view it through a camera those black lines will show

Last edited:
Boom just like that they are all up and just about off to the races gotta say I've never personally had any problems with germinating Fastbuds gear and these ones were in the post in god only knows what types of heat and such and its 3 strains 3 beans and 3 popped and up from the dirt. Got some healthy bacteria on the top of the soil I can see already so hopefully the plants just jump seen some beautiful plants you guys have done while skimming quick I need to devote some time and I don't work Friday so it will be then to go back through what I've been missing and give some due recognition to every guy and gal in here doing good work and being stellar in general. Pretty sure I've got all 3 in the pics.
IMG_20210707_230248.jpg
IMG_20210707_230255.jpg
IMG_20210707_225833.jpg
IMG_20210707_225829.jpg
IMG_20210707_225550.jpg
IMG_20210707_225611.jpg

Strawberry x Banana, down, dry, and in bags for a day or two. @Fast Buds Heather , :bighug: @Trichome farmer, :bighug:
and @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:thank you all.:bow: and Purple Punch . growing well. i believe i stunted them, :shrug:
because of too many plants in one tent. they are doing well, two different Phenos, a purple one and a white one. :thumbsup:
DSC_0205.JPG
DSC_0206.JPG
DSC_0207.JPG
DSC_0208.JPG
DSC_0213.JPG
DSC_0214.JPG
DSC_0215.JPG
DSC_0216.JPG
DSC_0217.JPG
DSC_0218.JPG

Wow ! smoking a dry S&B, about a third of the way through the joint. I grew a third eye. :yoinks::dizzy: Hello kitty???

Bruce Banner - Day 57

Growing really well. On autopot and top fed once a week with bloom amendment.

Lots of sugar on the leaves to the point that they are almost white!

IMG_20210708_142624.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back