Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Now,
Update time! Sorry I haven’t been posting much, life getting in the way. They look great, but showing a def or lockout, grrr. . . No time to dig into it, I did do a Hercules Harvest flush last night and will do one again tonight. That should clean it out a bit. I’ll do a slurry test as well. The soil pH gizmo says a solid 6.5 but a slurry will let me know ec as well as validate the pH.
Here are the pictures!
Wedding Glue:

View attachment 1339820View attachment 1339821

Kosher Cake:
View attachment 1339823

The garden!!
View attachment 1339824
I'm having the same issue on one of my girls and appears i have slowed it down. Let me know how your ec and ph is once you test bro, very interested to see! Just drop me a message if ya like.

Late Flower
@Fast Buds Heather
Random end of week 9, (day 62ish), update.
mim cake is trucking along to the end.
I think she’s maybe 2 weeks from being decent or 4 weeks from being stellar lol.
I’ve managed to put some stock in the cupboard so I’m not in any big hurry.
if I don’t need the space or pots i might let em ride till they’re so amber that 311 sings songs about em.
I freaking luv mim cake, I’ve got another pack heading to me and I’m gonna run another before the end of the year.
I wanna toast in the new year with some fresh mim cake lol.
goals.
2F10DDF8-F0F8-4A23-BF70-6F2D2A4B2A76.jpeg
06E1D711-355E-49E8-9D8C-0343D4910FAE.jpeg
9E22574C-614E-40F7-91BF-F4D72FF75CD2.jpeg
46031AA9-3211-4AE6-9ED0-3D6FAA2CD882.jpeg
C124EC03-DFA3-4963-88FE-CC4392AC3FDB.jpeg

Late Flower
Day 71 - Week 10. Mimosa Cake - We are a week or so out now from chop, and I am beginning to feed plain water only from now on. She looks like she is trying to foxtail, but we''ll see. The smells are really nice. Proper strong canna aroma. Only cloudy trichs yet.

full

full

full

full

full

Just quick update they all popped and had good taps and k to the dirt one has breached and is shedding it's shell the other two just poking out a little so in a day or so I'll get pics of that here a couple more germination pictures
IMG_20210705_231511.jpg
IMG_20210705_231718.jpg

I had already put the other one in the dirt when it occurred to me that I should be taking photos so I apologise for that. More to come soon.

@niceneasy what up man your lady looks beautiful my runts main cola is doing the same looks like it's turning in to 4 fat buds was wondering what was up is it definitely foxtailing is there away to stop this also is it OK to drop u a pm about some autoflower portal seeds been trying to research some beans I've got and can find much info on them

@niceneasy what up man your lady looks beautiful my runts main cola is doing the same looks like it's turning in to 4 fat buds was wondering what was up is it definitely foxtailing is there away to stop this also is it OK to drop u a pm about some autoflower portal seeds been trying to research some beans I've got and can find much info on them

Foxtailing is usually genetics or stress/temp issues. My forbidden runtz has fox tailed too. I have two phenos of it. One has foxtailed. I took a sample from it last night to smoke and force dried it with a hair dryer (not on warm setting.. yes im naughty i know) and fan.. it still has around 2 weeks to go before it finishes I think. But holy shit man seriously i was hit with a head high for first 10min or so. Then from there my shoulders felt super heavy and it turned into a really strong body high/couch lock. Best auto I've smoked yet

Foxtailing is usually genetics or stress/temp issues. My forbidden runtz has fox tailed too. I have two phenos of it. One has foxtailed. I took a sample from it last night to smoke and force dried it with a hair dryer (not on warm setting.. yes im naughty i know) and fan.. it still has around 2 weeks to go before it finishes I think. But holy shit man seriously i was hit with a head high for first 10min or so. Then from there my shoulders felt super heavy and it turned into a really strong body high/couch lock. Best auto I've smoked yet

Yeah I think it might be down to light stress the lower canopy seems fine just the top of the main cola I've turned my light down to 80% maybe that will help other than that she's a beast I've been tempted to take a sample but she's far from done yet gonna give her another 30 days if I can

I still have a bit of sour crack and candy kush left from my last grow not much but enough to keep me going untill my first strawberry banana is finished she's almost on day 80 so will give her the chop soon checked the trics last night mostly cloudy not many Amber and almost no clear heads so she's very close

Forbidden Runtz notice the first 3 pics can see the bud forming fox tails

IMG_20210707_102341.jpg
IMG_20210707_102348.jpg
IMG_20210707_102358.jpg
IMG_20210707_102559.jpg
IMG_20210707_102522.jpg

Yeah I think it might be down to light stress the lower canopy seems fine just the top of the main cola I've turned my light down to 80% maybe that will help other than that she's a beast I've been tempted to take a sample but she's far from done yet gonna give her another 30 days if I can

I still have a bit of sour crack and candy kush left from my last grow not much but enough to keep me going untill my first strawberry banana is finished she's almost on day 80 so will give her the chop soon checked the trics last night mostly cloudy not many Amber and almost no clear heads so she's very close

Forbidden Runtz notice the first 3 pics can see the bud forming fox tails

View attachment 1340231View attachment 1340232View attachment 1340233View attachment 1340235View attachment 1340236

She still looks awesome and will smoke well! Does she feel dense yet? I have one that seems pretty airy and nearly done. She was a bush though and I failed to open her up on time because she was going through a bit of stress and i left her be. I'm wondering if mind will get any denser in a week or so but probably not. I've purchased big bud to try on some other girls I have a couple week into flower and overdrive. So gonna try them out. I had my light running at 50% most of the grow and two ts600s. So not sure if they were getting the good enough light they deserved.

Here is my airy looking one
20210706_170914.jpg

20210706_205904.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back