Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
REGULAR SUNDAY UPDATE
Trichome farmer

Girls are progressing well, some better than others. Got ANOTHER unexpected rain that screwed up feeding plans on the open pot girls. I'm just waiting for the pots to dry out so I can feed, I'm straining off some of my FFJ so I can give the flowering girls some food.

All girls have received multiple applications of Dr Zymes at dusk. There's no more of the crazy spots. Still have a few nightly "defol experts" that think they know better than me on defol. They are not a huge problem, just a bit annoying. Hopefully I can stave then off until my garlic ferment is finished

Fast Buds Bruce Banner .DAY 37 Still growing well, but the rains have slowed her growth a little. Just 3 branches to LST
19 INCHES TALL
IMG_20210704_070421641_HDR.jpg

Fast Buds Wedding Glue DAY 32
Just cruising along
16 inches tall
IMG_20210704_070431892_HDR.jpg

Late Flower
Update #9: @Mañ'O'Green
Strain: 2x Strawberry Banana, 1x Purple Punch
Day 63, finishing up week 9.
Truckin' along. Purple Punch is more advanced, starting to show some redish tinge to her buds. Here's the Punch:

63.PP.jpg
63.SB 1.jpg
63.SB 2.jpg

Feeling good that I kicked ass on the spider mites. Then I spot one of these buggers hiding under a leaf. Thirp nymph ????
1625424161531.png

Wham, one heavy dose of Trifecta for everyone.

Update!

Sadly I had to leave my closet completely closed for two days for temps and moisture to build up high. It was out of my control. To make matters worse, my ducting fell on top of another Runtz plant I had running. She has suffered a lot in her life from lack of space to grow into the big girl she needed to. She was getting pretty damn big too.

I have another small Runtz which flowered really early and has shown signs of high nitrogen for some reason throughout most her life. I fed bloom nutrients the entire way through. So maybe it was just the pheno?

Anyways, that pheno has turned out pretty shitty. Airy buds, very compact bush, hard to get light into tbh. Very solid structure so I can't play with her much now. She suffered at the start of her light so I left most training regarding her.

My big Runtz has also suffered because I never vented my damn closet. I don't have much tools to exactly cut a 5" hole out my wall to run the ducting through. So i usually keep the closet open and vent out the window and the environment is fine.

It seems my big Runtz girl has a salt build up. I've been feeding lightly for a while to flush the salts out but still getting a lot of burned leaves and I don't want to flush her tbh. I'll prob just keep feeding lightly with high amounts of solution to try get as much old salts out as I can.

All in all, these genetics are amazing if you have a nice environment. Sadly, i am very limited and only really have space for my big Runtz... even though I am running three other girls in there. In the future when I have a new place to grow, i will happily run these genetics again and give them the life they deserve.

Big Runtz
View attachment 1338862

She is soo big that I can't even get her in the picture properly.

Here is my smaller and different pheno of this Runtz. Very airy sadly and been taking ages to finish flowering. She is almost 6 week in flower and I've just decided to start feeding her ph water to get her out asap. She has also foxtailed from like the second week of flower. I believe this is genetics.

View attachment 1338863
View attachment 1338864

I also have a stardawg running. She is looking great but sadly I couldn't train her because theres no space for LST. She is in flower, and I will defoliate her soon. I choose to leaf tuck her most of her life and take a couple leaves off when necessary.

View attachment 1338876

My third Runtz is the girl that suffered from lack of space. The ducting fell on her as you can see. As of right now, i am unsure if I will remove the branches that she has hurt. I may keep them and see if they recover. She would have got as big as her big sister, but sadly her big sis decided to completely cover her and smash up against a lot of her branching.. which led me to take them off.

View attachment 1338877

I am pretty gutted with how the grow has went due to unpredicted circumstances and bad luck. But i have learned so much from this grow, and very confident I will be growing absolutely massive autoflowers and photoperiods when I have enough cash for a bigger apartment. All in all, the runtz genetics are crazy good! I will be growing all the new genetics from fastbuds soon.

Happy growing everyone.

Ps: my old username was Jsmith for those who are wondering who the fuck I am :crying: :smoker1: :thanks:
There is no better teacher than just doing it.

Awesome stuff @Mañ'O'Green thanks for your service around here and I should have the harvest update tomorrow. Since I'll the chance to set up the other tent just to hang this girl as whole and hope for a slow dry..

Harvest
Strawberry x Banana trimmed and hung. :toke: Purple Punch growing well now. @Mañ'O'Green. and @Fast Buds Heather. :bighug:
Mano you had me down for harvest in your new chart? not till today. :pighug: big thanks to you both! :bow:
lots of pics.
DSC_0178.JPG
DSC_0179.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG
DSC_0182.JPG
DSC_0183.JPG
DSC_0184.JPG
DSC_0185.JPG
DSC_0186.JPG
DSC_0187.JPG
DSC_0188.JPG
DSC_0189.JPG