Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else were you feeding them? Any rooting agents? Those roots look real thick
in the Dutchpro lineup there is a "take root" and a "multi total" that helps alot alongside the Orca myco solution from plant success...i will hit wit some mammoth p here soon farther into flower....a splash of molasses about once a week also.

71HSWLONYQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

in the Dutchpro lineup there is a "take root" and a "multi total" that helps alot alongside the Orca myco solution from plant success...i will hit wit some mammoth p here soon farther into flower....a splash of molasses about once a week also.

View attachment 1336898
Ive been feeding one of my girls takeroot also

Ive been feeding one of my girls takeroot also
I dont know how you obtain your feeds, but we at AFN have a good relationship with Dutchpro and their rep Rico...so if you need anything you can email them/him.

I dont know how you obtain your feeds, but we at AFN have a good relationship with Dutchpro and their rep Rico...so if you need anything you can email them/him.

Thanks man! ill pm him for some more stuff in the future. I usually buy off ebay.

Here is a stardawg ive been growing in coco. She is 36 days old with limited space. I wanted to LST her but my space is cramped with other girls. Ive fed her takeroot 3 or 4 times and she loved it. She has been drinking a lot of water daily compared to any other plant i have growing that didn't get fed takeroot. So it does work pretty good

20210629_135702.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green

I had a family health emergency, that has cascaded into us having to move to another state in the near future. A lot of stuff has gotten shaken up as a result, and I have been putting effort into getting our home listed and sold so that we can get going. I apologize that I missed my update this week and I will try put one up as soon as I can when I am back home from this emergency trip.

@Mañ'O'Green

I had a family health emergency, that has cascaded into us having to move to another state in the near future. A lot of stuff has gotten shaken up as a result, and I have been putting effort into getting our home listed and sold so that we can get going. I apologize that I missed my update this week and I will try put one up as soon as I can when I am back home from this emergency trip.
No worries my friend. We have got your back on AFN.
:bighug:

@Mañ'O'Green

Best wishes on the sale and move!

that btch hit 160cm mark today, so I just felt like sharing it :smokeout:
Forbidden Runtz day50
1625085254715.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back