Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autos don't care about light at the dark time whereas Photoperiods get messed up with the smallest amount of light during their dark time.

Light burn with LEDs is nearly non-existant. You have to exceed 2500 PPFD to even begin to get a burn. What really happens is the LED light is so efficient that the plants will begin to grow very rapidly. When this happens the plants pull in a lot of water and nutrients. If the nutrients in the pot are building up (usually about the time the plants start to flower) then the plant pulls in too much fertilizer with the needed water and the plant gets a nutrient burn or lock-out. People attribute this to light burn but it is not it is nutrient burn.

Autos don't care about light at the dark time whereas Photoperiods get messed up with the smallest amount of light during their dark time.

Light burn with LEDs is nearly non-existant. You have to exceed 2500 PPFD to even begin to get a burn. What really happens is the LED light is so efficient that the plants will begin to grow very rapidly. When this happens the plants pull in a lot of water and nutrients. If the nutrients in the pot are building up (usually about the time the plants start to flower) then the plant pulls in too much fertilizer with the needed water and the plant gets a nutrient burn or lock-out. People attribute this to light burn but it is not it is nutrient burn.

It only seems to have happened once the plant stretched close to the light. Red stems on the leaves only nearest the light. I feed her around 3L a day until a decent amount of run off. Sometimes 3.5L. I noticed her leaves got a bit darker and curled downwards a bit. So i assumed excess nitrogen ever since I upped her feed. Run off ppms are usually around 700 tops or less and PH is in range so I don't think its lockout tbh. I've put her feed back down to 500 ppms range though and been making sure to get good run off to make sure I flush out any excess nitrogen. She's in a 15L pot

It only seems to have happened once the plant stretched close to the light. Red stems on the leaves only nearest the light. I feed her around 3L a day until a decent amount of run off. Sometimes 3.5L. I noticed her leaves got a bit darker and curled downwards a bit. So i assumed excess nitrogen ever since I upped her feed. Run off ppms are usually around 700 tops or less and PH is in range so I don't think its lockout tbh. I've put her feed back down to 500 ppms range though and been making sure to get good run off to make sure I flush out any excess nitrogen
IMPE anything over 550PPMs starts problems in autos?

IMPE anything over 550PPMs starts problems in autos?

I use to run up to 800 in smaller plants with AN. Well.. they were big. Just not this big. So do you suggest I drop the feed a little lower than 550 and more water to get much more run off? But the more grows ive been doing, the more ive learned less is more.. unless the plants ask for more.

Not a regular update, that's Sunday, I just have an observation.
Ya have grows that one plant make ya smile. Bruce Banner is it in this grow.
10 days ago I placed her outside. During that 10 days, she has grown over 13 inches. She's not in stretch this damn early is she? I think she's gonna get much bigger.
Shown sex at 19days and now she is 27 days old and just over 16 in tall.
She will get watered and fed tomorrow or Sunday.I don't think she needs flower feeding at this time, but the next week will be a good time.
She got two of her lowers pulled out somewhat. Should be able to do another in a couple days.
If it's below 90 before sunset, they'll all get a dose of Dr Zymes as a preventative.
IMG_20210625_154047007_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210625_154057312.jpg

Thanks to Fast Buds Heather in giving me a girl that makes me smile.!:worship::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Early Flower
Update #8: @Mañ'O'Green
Strain: 2x Strawberry Banana, 1x Purple Punch
Day 56, finishing up week 8.
All is well. Drinking a couple of liters of Prescription Blend (bloom mix) every other day. Getting a bit of UVB from that bulb in my Amare Solarspec 450 UVB.

56.all.jpg

Strawberry Banana #1

56.SB 1 b.jpg

Strawberry Banana #2

56.SB 2 b.jpg

Purple Punch:

56.PP.jpg

Late Flower
Day 58 unofficial update of the week
She's getting chunky and the scent is amazing. Berry kinda grapey with some tartness kinda smell (if that makes any sense)
I think ima give her 8 or 9 more days and shes.gonna get cut down whole plant hang in my 2.3x.2.3 mars tent.
20210628_020044.jpg
20210628_020216.jpg
20210628_020151.jpg
20210628_020713.jpg
20210628_020701.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back