Blacksail cob leds
3 gallon felt pots

Outside for some pics
6F68F83B-29DE-4883-B112-CD9B5C173DE1.jpeg
23CF42AD-54D4-4618-A8A9-FC00E0FEF596.jpeg
7C436A17-1ACE-48C7-AEC7-8B63935EF8E0.jpeg
71E8CF4A-9161-46C9-AA64-8BAE1796B3F0.jpeg

update 3 @Mañ'O'Green @Fast Buds Heather
Forbidden runtz at day 44 slowly taking over the greenhouse, other 3 girls are def. not this big :pighug: .and dont look at that poor bcn pp on the left...:kitty:
preflowers growing for the last 5 days, so good week+ of growth still ahead of us :) shes already almost at 1m height, slightly over half of the gh height, growing really strong, I I always love how outdoor girls react to fermented nettles ;) cheapest spring/summer bio nutrient full of nitrogen ;) but that smell almost at fishmix level :biggrin:
Forbidden Runtz day 44.jpg

:smokeout: stay safe friends

Update #1 - Day 9
We’ve had some variable weather with some cold and cloudy days, so a bit slower growth than what I see in the tent but coming along alright.

Hey @Fast Buds Heather check out what showed up! Not sure if this was the first package that got lost and finally made it, or if this is the second and for some reason it takes a really long time to find it’s way here. Either way, I appreciate you getting this all hooked up.
FB41B488-DA43-4602-B618-6A8F3657ADF9.jpeg

It would show better if you would take pictures using "Daylight 5000K" light with your grow lights turned off.

Show Off those girls in living color!

I don't like to go in when lights are out in case it messes with them.

I'm really struggling with space and got some light burn at 50% power. I have a panel of wood above the original pole and can't move the wood up higher.. at least easily because it is cut to a specific shape. So my pole is as high as I can get it for now. She is 3ft tall and I have 3 other girls in beside her in like a 2x5 basically. Any suggestions anyone may have would be amazing. I've put another pole in the closet so I can hang another mars hydro in for more light. I want my fan to be above too but its a struggle for sure.

@Mañ'O'Green I'm running my IR bulbs now for the first time during the grow. Do you know if its safe to run them 18hr? I know with UV we should only run them a couple hours a day during flower. I've never played with the IR switch until now.

I've dimmed the light for ya.

20210625_200608.jpg

20210625_200623.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back