Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not worried about the shape. I am worried about the plant trying to escape its space and the branches breaking at some point. LOL
We are describing the same thing just in different ways.
the shape of the plant helps determine whether it’s spilling out anywhere, but regardless a cage or maybe even a scrog net/screen might be something to consider.
they’re not foolproof but they can hugely beneficial in these instances

S&B 1 Day 50 3 litre pot
View attachment 1333483
S&B 2 Day 40 3 gal pot
View attachment 1333484View attachment 1333485
Runtz Day 40 3 gal pot
View attachment 1333486
All 3 in the cupboard tent didn't show up in the post so still on the look out for a new one
View attachment 1333487
Quick question when should I switch from big bud to overdrive on S&B 1 I'm thinking day 60?

Hey bro, where and how much did you pay for those poles and connectors? :cheers:
It's just the poles from my 2x2 tent bro the tent ripped and and the lady's I had out grew it so I stripped it down I placed my 2x2 drip tray on top of the frame to hold extention leads plugs timers that kind of stuff

Oh i see . the sun only runs much stronger UVA and UVB , so it only runs them for 1 hour a day. :cheers:
I cannot find the picture now but a grower sustained a serious 2nd degree "sunburn" in two minutes under the AgroMax t548 Pure UVB lamp. The output is way more than the UVB that reaches you from the sun. Both UVA and UVB energy ramp up and down during the day due to the angle of the sun and the distance it must travel through the atmosphere. Midday is the strongest. UVB actually damages the plant in the same way it damages your skin. The response from the plant is to make more THC which is believed to be somewhat protective to the plant like sunscreen. But if you expose it to too much then it can damage the plant - sunburn. UVA is much more gentle and therefore the lamps can be run longer without damage.

Hey bro, where and how much did you pay for those poles and connectors? :cheers:
Buy a cheap plastic green house from flea bay or spamazon and do away with the cover of you need a cheap frame of its permanent tape the joints up with strong tape or soon as u add any weight it will fold faster than shit hand in poker make sure it's strong don't take chances if Ur hanging lights from it that's my disclaimer :crying:

I cannot find the picture now but a grower sustained a serious 2nd degree "sunburn" in two minutes under the AgroMax t548 Pure UVB lamp. The output is way more than the UVB that reaches you from the sun. Both UVA and UVB energy ramp up and down during the day due to the angle of the sun and the distance it must travel through the atmosphere. Midday is the strongest. UVB actually damages the plant in the same way it damages your skin. The response from the plant is to make more THC which is believed to be somewhat protective to the plant like sunscreen. But if you expose it to too much then it can damage the plant - sunburn. UVA is much more gentle and therefore the lamps can be run longer without damage.
My understanding is confirmed. :thumbsup: :thumbsup::biggrin:

The way Bruce and other indoor girls are loving the sun, I'm having second thoughts about bringing them back inside. I have enough media to run at least four in 10gal pots.............maybe 15gal. I need to see exactly how much I have. and when I can get new bags.

FASTBUDS BRUCE BANNER
IMG_20210621_130217929_HDR.jpg

SOME NAUGHT BITS
:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

IMG_20210621_130236945_HDR.jpg

Buy a cheap plastic green house from flea bay or spamazon and do away with the cover of you need a cheap frame of its permanent tape the joints up with strong tape or soon as u add any weight it will fold faster than shit hand in poker make sure it's strong don't take chances if Ur hanging lights from it that's my disclaimer :crying:

Nah man fuck that haha. Im wondering what those poles are officially called so I can create a frame within a closet. This way I can hang fans n so on much easier. A solid frame. Not a flimsy one.

Anyway, here is my big runtz girl after some more defoliation lol. She is hungry in this picture but got fed afterwards.

God help me with the space issue as the others grow bigger, and with the trimming needed for her when the time comes

20210621_214626.jpg

:thanks:

Early Flower
Update #7: @Mañ'O'Green
Strain: 2x Strawberry Banana, 1x Purple Punch
Day 50, just starting week 8.
Girls are doing ok, considering that I got distracted for a few days and missed a much needed watering. But we'll make it through.

50.PP.jpg
50.SB 1.jpg
50.SB 2.jpg

During my last update I mentioned that I'd had a wrestling match with some spider mites. I won the battle, but you gotta stay on top or you'll lose the war. Anyway, many thanks to @Jsmith for the extended write-up and advise on dealing with mites and the use of DE. That was most kind of you. Fact is, although I still have some DE, I'm not fond of using it. Got some a couple of years also to combat fungus gnats. It didn't work at all for that (mosquito bits did), but man what a messy hassle using it. So far, my mighty mite solution has been alternating sprays of Dr. zymes and Trifecta. Seems to be doing the trick.

Last edited:
Update #7: @Mañ'O'Green
Strain: 2x Strawberry Banana, 1x Purple Punch
Day 50, just starting week 8.
Girls are doing ok, considering that I got distracted for a few days and missed a much needed watering. But we'll make it through.

View attachment 1333624View attachment 1333625View attachment 1333626

During my last update I mentioned that I'd had a wrestling match with some spider mites. I won the battle, but you gotta stay on top or you'll lose the war. Anyway, many thanks to @Jsmith for the extended write-up and advise on dealing with mites and the use of DE. That was most kind of you. Fact is, although I still have some DE, I'm not fond of using it. Got some a couple of years also to combat fungus gnats. I didn't work at all for that (mosquito bits did), but man what a messy hassle using it. So far, my mighty mite solution has been alternating sprays of Dr. zymes and Trifecta. Seems to be doing the trick.
How did you know you had mites? Someone said you can't even see them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back