Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid Flower
Here's my next update @Fast Buds Heather @Mañ'O'Green
We are at week 8 for the runtz feel like I have managed to steer here through the fungi issue thanks to the guys on here for helping identify it very greatful . Two very different phenos coming through on both plants , the larger one is forbidden fruit at its finest and the smaller one strangely enough stinks of a X of cheese and really sweet fruity smells that I can't quite put my finger on just yet. Both plants back to drinking nutes again feeding every other day with 2ltr plain water at end of week now
IMG_20210610_183724.jpg
IMG_20210610_183719.jpg
IMG_20210610_183711.jpg
IMG_20210610_183704.jpg

Week 9
The stardawg is looking glorious shining more than Cinderella at the ball she's about done and will now only get plain water for few days il check the tricks as I go I will aim for about 25%/30% amber at chop
IMG_20210610_183657.jpg
IMG_20210610_183646.jpg
IMG_20210610_185032.jpg

My camera don't do it justice I'll try to get a natural light shot on harvest day she stinks to high hell of pure throat closing gas and is nothing like the street dawg I've been unfortunate to try i may even keep her as flower she smells that strong

It could be the topping. It does major stress them and it does work. But I've honestly found just LST doing the same thing, but with less stress. If you keep on top of pulling the bigger branches down and keeping them at the same level, those smaller branches will get more light and they will grow up to be the size of the bigger ones you pulled down. Thus, giving you more top colas without the topping.

If you are gonna top though, from my experience your plant needs to be growing at a fast rate and healthy/strong. Some plants do well with it, a lot don't. Its all about being able to tell when the plant is big and healthy enough.

I've topped two before when they weren't major healthy and thriving and it sent them into flower within a week tops.

I'm not using autopots or that, its something I will try in the future. But, i prefer to feed once or twice a day. I'm not sure how your system is setup, and I've yet to try those kinda autopot systems. But it may be that you are feeding them too much a day and they don't like it. I can't say for sure ofc. The smallest of things matter when it comes to keeping them in veg longer.

But, my opinion is that the topping was done a little too early and its stressed them too much bro.

Autoflowers are weird plants for sure. I use to train mine within two-three weeks and some did well, most flowered earlier than the others I trained around mid three week to four weeks old. I tend to train based on how the plant looks to me and how strong it seems to be, not by the age. I like to wait until they're a bit older before I start training them. Because they can cope with stress better.

It's weird because i pretty much torture all of my AFs and usually they respond fine, no early flip or issues. In fact I usually average 20-32" plants with this method. I guess I'll have to chalk it up to roll of the dice.

Holy macaroni! These gals are going crazy. Seems like yesterday they were just a little compressed bush leaves.

09F486CF-C4D6-4E47-ADC3-9DBDC3631D0E.jpeg
FFE1793F-A058-41F8-8E74-8FCB1EC83537.jpeg
5E2BC1DA-0915-4981-AA37-449C99FAEFD9.jpeg

Here's my next update @Fast Buds Heather @Mañ'O'Green
We are at week 8 for the runtz feel like I have managed to steer here through the fungi issue thanks to the guys on here for helping identify it very greatful . Two very different phenos coming through on both plants , the larger one is forbidden fruit at its finest and the smaller one strangely enough stinks of a X of cheese and really sweet fruity smells that I can't quite put my finger on just yet. Both plants back to drinking nutes again feeding every other day with 2ltr plain water at end of week now View attachment 1328894View attachment 1328895View attachment 1328896View attachment 1328897
Week 9
The stardawg is looking glorious shining more than Cinderella at the ball she's about done and will now only get plain water for few days il check the tricks as I go I will aim for about 25%/30% amber at chop View attachment 1328898View attachment 1328899View attachment 1328900
My camera don't do it justice I'll try to get a natural light shot on harvest day she stinks to high hell of pure throat closing gas and is nothing like the street dawg I've been unfortunate to try i may even keep her as flower she smells that strong
Very nice!!!:headbang::headbang::woohoo1:

HI, could you tell me the name or a share a link for those orange plastic bends for LST please?

Looking great btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back