Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update #6: @Mañ'O'Green
Strain: 2x Strawberry Banana, 1x Purple Punch
Day 40, well into week 6.
All 3 in flower development now. Had a bit of a setback over the past week ... got some clones from a friend, and shorty thereafter I discovered that spider mites had set up a smorgasbord that encompassed every plant and grow area that I have. :cuss: That's a first time for me, just lovely. Anyway, we got it under control now, but I think the plants may have stalled a bit as we worked through the cure. Here they are, coming along pretty nicely.

40.0.jpg
40.PP a.jpg
40.SB 1 a.jpg
40.SB 2a.jpg

Update #6: @Mañ'O'Green
Strain: 2x Strawberry Banana, 1x Purple Punch
Day 40, well into week 6.
All 3 in flower development now. Had a bit of a setback over the past week ... got some clones from a friend, and shorty thereafter I discovered that spider mites had set up a smorgasbord that encompassed every plant and grow area that I have. :cuss: That's a first time for me, just lovely. Anyway, we got it under control now, but I think the plants may have stalled a bit as we worked through the cure. Here they are, coming along pretty nicely.

View attachment 1329271View attachment 1329272View attachment 1329273View attachment 1329274

Did you see them with ur own eyes threw a microscope? My first ever grow got infested because I bought pebbles to lay onto the top of the soil to prevent the soil from breaking up when watering and forgot to wash the pebbles!

Spidermites is a real bitch, but lockouts can sometime cause spidermite looking symptoms.

Check the underside of your leaves, the stock of the plant, and the branches. That's where they hang out. You don't tend to see them too much on the upside of the leaves. They are masters at hiding.

This is why I use diatomacious earth now. They hate it! Its like tiny glass to insects and it will cut them up.

So what to do is buy yourself some diatomacious earth, its natural. Don't use that chemical shit or neem oil. Neem will just stink your tent or your home out wherever you have it growing.

Get a makeup brush, dip it into your diatomacious earth powder and sprinkle it all over the top of your soil, and brush it up against the stalk of the plant, and the top sides and undersides of your leaves. This will cut those little shits up.

Ladybugs don't like spidermites, they only eat them for a short amount of time before they fly off. Its lowgrade food to them. So diatomacious earth is the best in my opinion.

Luckily for you, you don't seem to be in full flower yet (no buds formed yet) therefore you have to act quickly before they flower as it is much harder to get rid of them.

So,
Sprinkle the diatomacious earth over the top of your soil, the stock of the plant, underneath the leaves and on top of them, and all over the floor of your tent using a makeup brush.

Diatomacious earth provides silica too, so it is good for your plant.

Good luck bro. Do what I said and you should kill them off.

Day 40 Forbidden Runtz

20210611_163820.jpg

20210611_164337.jpg

She is slowly but surely stacking flowers ans will no doubt need some more defoliation and lollipopping.

Having to feed her 4L a day now until I get run off. Noticed some slight discoloring on the upper canopy, but nothing major. I'm assuming it was my PH raising. It seems to do that sometimes. Drifts more alkaline. However, the 4L feed has pushed some decent run off which is what I wanted. I will be checking the run off and see what the PH is at anyway. But with regular feeding (i missed one day), her PH should remain stable. I did notice the leaves went a bit strange after calmag feeding with AN bloom. I'm assuming the calmag has its part in this.

But, she should be just fine! :cools: :smoker1:

Edit:
I've lollipopped her and defoliated a little again. I'm honestly running out of space and she is up against the wall a bit. I'm just hoping her smaller sister hurrys up in flower so I can make more space for her

Last edited:
Day 40 Forbidden Runtz

View attachment 1329297

View attachment 1329298

She is slowly but surely stacking flowers ans will no doubt need some more defoliation and lollipopping.

Having to feed her 4L a day now until I get run off. Noticed some slight discoloring on the upper canopy, but nothing major. I'm assuming it was my PH raising. It seems to do that sometimes. Drifts more alkaline. However, the 4L feed has pushed some decent run off which is what I wanted. I will be checking the run off and see what the PH is at anyway. But with regular feeding (i missed one day), her PH should remain stable. I did notice the leaves went a bit strange after calmag feeding with AN bloom. I'm assuming the calmag has its part in this.

But, she should be just fine! :cools: :smoker1:
Are they both FB runtz. ? If they are it's mad how I have one big one small both great plants tho bet Ur bigger girl smells sweet AF

Are they both FB runtz. ? If they are it's mad how I have one big one small both great plants tho bet Ur bigger girl smells sweet AF

Yes they are both Runtz. One is in flower (the smaller to the left), but, she sprouted first and this is my first ever coco run.

I had planted a Runtz seed in the same pot as her (BEFORE planting her) and the seed never sprouted. So i assumed she never made it and coulsnt find the seed to remove it from the pot. A week later she randomly sprouted whilst I had a fresh seed in there. The seed that randomly sprouted had issues from sprout. So I had to pluck her out.

Two of my girls had a rough start in life because I kinda treated my coco like soil, and the coco was hot. So that's why she is smaller than her sister. She is of a different phenotype also. She has more sativa like leaves, the bigger girl is more Indica like.

Sadly by the time i got the coco growing dialed in, it was a bit late for the girl in flower. She flowered much earlier than her sister.

I have a stardawg running and she is getting the same care and treatment as my big runtz got. So she will end up big and beautiful as well.

I prefer coco now after getting the hang of it.

Here is stardawg at 16 days old in a 15L pot

20210611_172525.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back