Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
I’m running NFTG the Roman Regimen ( basically everything they have) and lots of benes like recharge, mammothp, etc. I don’t use the autopots for feeding, just water.
I tried the nectar sample kit back when I started trying to grow and made it 3 weeks into the feed schedule before I gave up and switched back to megacrop lol.
the sample kit is only 4-5 of the bottles I think.
I luv seeing the results but damn if I’m not an inherently lazy mafk.

I tried the nectar sample kit back when I started trying to grow and made it 3 weeks into the feed schedule before I gave up and switched back to megacrop lol.
the sample kit is only 4-5 of the bottles I think.
I luv seeing the results but damn if I’m not an inherently lazy mafk.
Indeed, takes a bit to mix 10-20 different things into a feed bucket!!

Wedding Glue 10 days
IMG_20210613_182913728_HDR.jpg

Bruce Banner 16 days
IMG_20210613_182904339_HDR.jpg

All girls got a watering of Humic acid, amino acid and Yucca.
All open pot girls got a 1/4 cup of BAS Craft blend and twp solo cups of EWC.
They all received a good layer of Timothy hay.

Last edited:
Custom made by me. It’s a separate strip I made with 1 96 chip 45 watt royal blue (450nm) strip, 8 deep green (525nm) 3 watt stars, 2 red/far red (660/730nm) 48 chip 20 watt strips. Then there’s 1 UVA 54 watt T5 and 1 UVB 54 watt TF completing the fixture. The UV stuff will start once we are in flower and the blue will be decreased over a week or so to off and just the reds and green then. The commercial fixtures are ES300s from The Green Sunshine Company, autocobs round out the list. View attachment 1329663
Beam me up Scotty looks like something out of star trek :crying: :thumbsup::worship: bleep bleep blurp blurp

Can I enter some more girls ? @Mañ'O'Green
I have a purple punch just popped ?

Beam me up Scotty looks like something out of star trek :crying: :thumbsup::worship: bleep bleep blurp blurp
Light, it's is the or a big key to what we are trying to do. The scientific papers are full of stuff. Emmerson effect with red, adjacency effects with green. . Shorter more compact with blue. Then there's the experiments with UV, specifically UVC raising trichome production. lots of good stuff if you can make sense of it!

Light, it's is the or a big key to what we are trying to do. The scientific papers are full of stuff. Emmerson effect with red, adjacency effects with green. . Shorter more compact with blue. Then there's the experiments with UV, specifically UVC raising trichome production. lots of good stuff if you can make sense of it!
Ill get one rolled and get stuck in thanks bud
I've been trying to get my hands on some supplemental lighting from an Ozzy led company but to no avail they were so cool you could click them together in sequence and they came in 4 diff spectrums each 60w I seen a few guys use them with great results the UV ones especially I seen good feed back with resin production been the main one . Ive been waiting for the 110w scopex strip's to come back in stock but it's all like rocking horse poo and hen's teeth , you got any decent UV add-ons to put forward ? Or even UV far red mixes ?
THC

A few pages in what a wealth of info all ready had no idea that the light spectrum can effect auxin spread . I done alot of research with auxins and bonsai way back when and was aware that sniping and removing the apical domanant top spreads the auxins but it's all new info that light spectrum has such am effect too have some rep Ill enjoy this read :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back