Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

I think there was confusion. I thought you was gonna delete all my journals from my whole life grow. Im sorry my opinion caused so much ruckus. You can delete all posts from all this confusion if you want. I can fix on my end. I just not gonna run badges.

Sorry @Mossy for everything you been through over my negative posts. I know i ran you through the ringer with the badges an all. Seems like this happens every few years i blow a fuse. If we all could just act like this never happened, including those who started getting infected on this thread and spreading to other threads. I got my whole grow experience on this site. Journals pics all here, nowhere else. Would be shitty to lose that and the friends ive made on here. I got a full backyard of beautiful ladies i need to share on here. And thank you @ST Tom for the positive pm. Sorry to @davisgirl for getting caught in cross also.

Sorry @Mossy for everything you been through over my negative posts. I know i ran you through the ringer with the badges an all. Seems like this happens every few years i blow a fuse. If we all could just act like this never happened, including those who started getting infected on this thread and spreading to other threads. I got my whole grow experience on this site. Journals pics all here, nowhere else. Would be shitty to lose that and the friends ive made on here. I got a full backyard of beautiful ladies i need to share on here. And thank you @ST Tom for the positive pm. Sorry to @davisgirl for getting caught in cross also.
It’s all good Faded, no hard feelings here. Glad you are feeling better.

Assassin bug nymphs. Found them hatching on glory plant. My lil troopers all ready spreading out searching for food.
20190821_123603.jpg
20190821_123513.jpg
20190821_123314.jpg

glad your back on track my friend and as i said anytime you need out just tag me and lets put a great show on for these finals before moving over to hott for the battles

glad your back on track my friend and as i said anytime you need out just tag me and lets put a great show on for these finals before moving over to hott for the battles
If ya dont mind me asking What's the super gladiator badge stand for? How do you get it? Is it another level past 6?

it was a test badge I've done over 7 sponsored grows so far this year and now not counting the finals a couple of us will be getting proper badges when the updates are done @Frogster for one and we already have the badge on hott

it was a test badge I've done over 7 sponsored grows so far this year and now not counting the finals a couple of us will be getting proper badges when the updates are done @Frogster for one and we already have the badge on hott
What qualifies as a sponcered grow? I've done sponcered grows for autoseeds and mega buds and Humbolt multiple plants each. Does each plant count? I've done prolly around 10 autoseeds plants, doing 6 mega buds and 4 Humboldts. All seeds supplied by the company's free of charge to test and review their strains. That's just off the top of my head if I go back through all my sponcered grows just this year it will be prolly be more than that. I'm harvesting around 3 plants a week sometimes more. Would I qualify for the badge?

no not each plant its for each breeder i run 3 or 4 strains each round on a shared res its hard work plus its got to be in the sponsored cannazone battles and last year i think i did way over 9

Back