Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

So if I just split them up into smaller groups I'd have it. Or I'd have to compete in 7 battles chosen on the sponcered teams? I'm really close then. Just gotta do 2 more battles and that will make 7 battles this year on sponcered teams. Thanks for clearing it up. Is there a page that describes all the badges and whatnot?

So if I just split them up into smaller groups I'd have it. Or I'd have to compete in 7 battles chosen on the sponcered teams? I'm really close then. Just gotta do 2 more battles and that will make 7 battles this year on sponcered teams. Thanks for clearing it up. Is there a page that describes all the badges and whatnot?

I am not part of Admin, so I don't know all the criteria they use for selection ?

But there may be more ? :shrug:

Thats what i don't understand and did away with my badges. Ive done 150+ journals on here. Almost every auto dinafem made, every xxl. They were all sponsored by mark. Ive done mephistos, autoseeds, dutch passion when they was here. Humboldts now. But like i said fellas no big deal. I hide my badges now.

Ok guys so this is my new thread now. Everything i grow goes here and i will tag whomever if needed. So my dinafem gorilla starts here. I will keep the faded does the new for @Dinafem-Mark but all others be here. I have so many journals from so many yrs i have no idea wheres where. Doin separates journals for each strain and breeder i cant do no more. Im just here to show my girls i dont need to be doin test seeds anymore. I love the dinafems and i have a huge supply so yep guys this where yall can find me now.

Tyler, we're redoing the badge system currently; we found it at a point where there were HUNDREDS of badges, many of which were barely used, and it was causing some issues with badges being able to be even doled out (apparently we had a little TOO much fun with them haha!)

Since we're moving all grow battles and competitive growing to High of the Tiger at the start of the new year, I'm not sure how many tester badges will be officially given out HERE at the moment. We're going to be doing a soft launch on HOTT this October/fall to run through a few sponsored battles.

Thats what i don't understand and did away with my badges. Ive done 150+ journals on here. Almost every auto dinafem made, every xxl. They were all sponsored by mark. Ive done mephistos, autoseeds, dutch passion when they was here. Humboldts now. But like i said fellas no big deal. I hide my badges now.

See above :cheers:

Tyler, we're redoing the badge system currently; we found it at a point where there were HUNDREDS of badges, many of which were barely used, and it was causing some issues with badges being able to be even doled out (apparently we had a little TOO much fun with them haha!)

Since we're moving all grow battles and competitive growing to High of the Tiger at the start of the new year, I'm not sure how many tester badges will be officially given out HERE at the moment. We're going to be doing a soft launch on HOTT this October/fall to run through a few sponsored battles.

See above :cheers:
Really? Moving the battles over to HOTT? It's not that I don't like HOTT but AFN is so much easier to navigate and I love the feel and flow of this site. Is there any reason why Your moving it?

Really? Moving the battles over to HOTT? It's not that I don't like HOTT but AFN is so much easier to navigate and I love the feel and flow of this site. Is there any reason why Your moving it?

Yes, it has become so popular that it has overtaken other critical parts of the site. We had overwhelmingly positive feedback from the members and vendors we had asked about it and so we decided to build it out as its own thing. We're doing a soft launch this fall (October) and our official launch for it is slated for start of the new year (all battles will cease on AFN at that point.)

That way we can focus one site on home grow and the other site is for grow and show (competitive.)

Yes, it has become so popular that it has overtaken other critical parts of the site. We had overwhelmingly positive feedback from the members and vendors we had asked about it and so we decided to build it out as its own thing. We're doing a soft launch this fall (October) and our official launch for it is slated for start of the new year (all battles will cease on AFN at that point.)

That way we can focus one site on home grow and the other site is for grow and show (competitive.)
Makes sense. Thanks.

Back